10 Goodies to Get Your Man at Re:Make
Our favorite time of year is coming up: Re:Make SF! Tons of makers will be coming (some will be speaking!) to showcase their awesome goods, which makes the festival the ideal opportunity to get some early holiday gifts… or just buy someone special something special just ’cause. We found 10 of our top Re:Make goodies to get your favorite man friend. Can’t wait to see you (and him?!) there ;)
2. DODOcase Folio for iPad Mini ($124.95): The ultimate accessory for his iPad mini. With a tastefully masculine look, a built-in refillable notebook and a nook for his loose papers and pens, this DODOcase is all he’ll need to tote for his work day.
3. Bonnie & Clyde Walnut Sunglasses ($145): The easiest way for your boy to feel badass? Pop on some cool shades. These sunglasses from Capital Eyewear will definitely do the trick. Classy leather case included!
4. The Classic Mixer ($15.99): This mixer pairs well with all of your dude’s favorite liquors — gin, whiskey, tequila, vodka, even beer. Owl’s Brew offers a unique but versatile mixer made with English Breakfast tea, lemon and lime that should become a standard addition in his liquor cabinet.
5. 3D Printed Bottle Opener ($76): Another staple for your beau’s designated booze shelf — a super cool 3D printed bottle opener enrobed in 24k gold. I mean. The ritziest bottle opener around.
6. You Are Here SF Print ($40): A must-have print of his favorite bridge in his favorite city ;)
7. Bacon Six Ways ($49): With this set he can happily incorporate bacon into any and every meal. It comes with dark chocolate with bacon, bacon peanut brittle, bacon salt, bacon chocolate chip pancake mix (YUM), bacon hot sauce, and good ol’ bacon jerky.
8. Leather Tablet Portfolio ($130): This is another great DODOcase tech accessory, a soft, functional and sophisticated leather envelope for his tablet. Comes with pockets perfect for his papers and pens.
9. Large Cork Planter ($60): Dress up your man’s drab apartment with this cork planter. Because even dudes love plants!
10. Moscow Mule Cocktail Set ($89): Now he can do justice to his beloved Moscow Mule at home. And he can make you one while he’s at it :)
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to snag your FREE ticket here!
What goods will you be grabbing for your boo at Re:Make? Let us know in the comments below!