As far as color crushes go, there are few double-tap-worthy hues that make us go weaker in the knees than power pink. Sorry, not sorry, Greenery, but goodness knows our inner girly girl can’t resist a good blush pink hue with salmon undertones. But actually. It looks as though shades of rose gold (and metallic pink, if you will) are this close to becoming the new NEW, if you know what we mean. This ultra-femme and sophisticated hue is guaranteed to be on every self-proclaimed It girl’s radar come spring. Perfect for day or night, work or play, you won’t run out of innovative ways to incorporate this empowering color into your upcoming spring capsule wardrobe. Ahead, we’re sharing our top 15 investment pieces to snatch up STAT.
1. Mango Crystals Metallic Jacket ($100): You boss babe, you. Distance yourself from the overly trendy crowd with this metallic pink moto jacket that’s a little bit feminist, a LOT rock ‘n’ roll. Start a girl power revolution — why don’t ya?!
2. Topshop Metallic Pleated Jersey Skirt ($65): Spotted: The swishy metallic pleat skirt that nearly every fashion girl on the block has in heavy rotation these days, alongside an Adidas sweatshirt and off-duty trainers. It almost seems like a sartorial crime NOT to have one tucked away for safe keeping.
3. Free People At Ease Loafer ($98): In the state of a fashion emergency (not to be overly dramatic or anything), let it be known that you need these fuschia metallic loafers. Not only will you seek comfort in the slip-on-and-go style, but you’ll find a way to take the title of disco queen to new levels.
4. Nasty Gal Parlor Satin Jumpsuit ($88): Serious heartbreaker alert! You will be the life of the party when flaunting this showstopping blush satin jumpsuit to the VIP section at da club. The risqué halter neckline and open back promise to bring the drama (with a capital D).
5. Kate Spade Whimsies Unicorn Studs ($58): Unicorns DO exist. These kitschy balloon-inspired studs will lend a whimsical touch to every party-ready getup and inspire you to #thinkpink.
6. Kimchi Blue Penelope Cold-Shoulder Top ($59): Frilly, flirty, and fun (try saying that three times fast). We triple-dog dare you to find a cold-shoulder top that packs more panache than this flouncy blush creation. Ankle strap steppers, where you at?
7. Urban Outfitters Carolina Brushed Metal Barrette ($12): Equal parts retro and contemporary, this rose gold barrette is chock-full of styling potential. For an elegant look that doubles for the boardroom and cocktail hour, clasp your hair into a low pony and swipe on a fresh coat of gloss.
8. Farrow Cecilia Slip Dress in Rose ($78): Everyday elegance looks a little somethin’ somethin’ like this. While it’s still nippy out, layer this sultry rose slip over a lightweight cream-hued turtleneck and add ugly-pretty glove shoes for a date night-approved look.
9. Ban.do Swag Bag in Metallic Rose ($25): Call up your neighborhood #girlgang: Fanny packs are back, to your delight (or dismay). This hands-free metallic rose sac reads rad no matter how you style it — whether you’re heading to the corner bodega, the gym, or the skating rink.
10. Re:named Satin Bomber Jacket ($63): How to be a self-proclaimed cool girl? We thought you’d never ask. Step 1: Invest in this sleek blush bomber that calls for a slouchy knit beanie and ripped black jeans. Step 2: Never take it off.
11. Mango Metallic Ankle-Cuff Sandals ($60): Get ready to bust a move on the dance floor with these lustrous salmon block heels. Team ‘em alongside a denim button-front skirt and a wide-sleeved blouse for instant ‘70s flair.
12. JOA Pink Satin Cold Shoulder Top ($72): Take your after-hours style up a notch (or five) with this pretty-in-pink cold-shoulder top that puts the va-va in the voom. Just add DDG chandelier earrings and some winged liner for a high-profile lewk.
13. Tory Burch Round Aviator Mirrored Sunglasses ($250): Girlll, these supa fly rose-gold mirrored aviators aren’t even up for debate. Toss these bad boys on when you’re in a funk, and let the good vibes follow. Like “whoa” is right.
14. Jeffrey Campbell Kilkunis Metallic Mules ($160): Avant-garde in their own right, these vampy mules will make one helluva entrance. Just add high-waisted mom jeans and a saucy lace-up bodysuit for your next late-night rendezvous.
15. ASOS Ultimate Pink Structured Metallic Blazer ($91) + ASOS Ultimate Pink Metallic Pants ($61): Don’t look now, but here comes the modern-day boss lady dressed to the nines in her contemporary power suit (in metallic pink, no less!). Any takers?
Will you be rocking this It girl-approved hue in the months to come? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.