12 Rose-Infused Beauty Products to Try This Spring
Who doesn’t enjoy the allure of fresh roses? Beyond being easy on the eyes (and nose), the blossoms have anti-inflammatory properties that can help calm and soothe skin from irritants. Ready for some rose in your life? See some of our favorite picks below.
1. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner ($24): Coconut and rose extract are the power couple in this amazing toner. If you’re aiming to tighten pores, hydrate skin, and calm redness, look no further than this beauty buy.
2. Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil ($65): This quick-absorbing oil hydrates and nourishes skin. In a pinch, use it to tame fly-aways or soothe dry cuticles.
3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater ($7): This facial spray soothes, softens, and hydrates the skin. Bonus tip: Pop it into the refrigerator for a cooling mist when you’re feeling overheated.
4. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner ($44): It’s not just pretty; it’s effective. The petal-infused toner contains pore-refining rose fruit extract, soothing rose water, and nourishing rose flower oil to hydrate.
5. Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Color Shampoo ($7): Made with organic coconut oil and Bulgarian rose petals, this color-safe shampoo cleanses your locks while helping you maintain your perfect color.
6. Jurlique Rose Hand Cream ($39): Your hands will smell and feel as beautiful as a rose with the highly moisturizing hand cream.
7. Sisley-Paris Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream ($195): With the help of Black Rose infused into this hydrating, fragrant cream, skin gets a boost of plumpness and radiance.
8. Pixi by Petra Hydrating Milky Serum ($24): Ready to nourish, revitalize, and brighten your complexion? Get Instagram-worthy skin with this delicate mixture of aloe, jojoba, and rose.
9. KORRES Wild Rose Brightening Eye Treatment ($38): A rose-infused eye treatment works to make undereye circles and fine lines disappear after continued use. Tap, tap, tap under the eyes, and set your sights on a brighter future.
10. Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist ($32): Safe for any skin type, all-natural ingredients including coconut water, rose, and hibiscus give off youth-boosting, illuminating effects with each spritz.
11. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose Eau de Parfum Spray ($85): Roses smell amazing — especially in a fragrance with notes of geranium and vetiver. The seductive scent is feminine with strong notes of badass.
12. SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer ($12): Sensitive skin will have no problem with this lovely moisturizer complete with alpine, damask, and musk rose oils that make your skin feel seriously soft.
Tweet us your favorite spring beauty products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.