Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Proves Hot Pink Is BACK
When celebs bust out colors you know to stop and pay attention, like when Beyoncé debuted an all-emerald bejeweled look or when Reese Witherspoon surprised everyone by matching her blue denim shoes to her blue denim bag. While neutrals are always a safe bet, celebs who embrace color keep things interesting.
Recently, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley stepped out in an outfit by Balenciaga that featured pretty much every hot summer trend ever: off the shoulder, wide-legged pants, chokers and a bare midriff. Whew! That’s a lot of trend in one outfit, but RHW handles it like a boss. But what really caught our eye was the bright, bold color. Here’s how to incorporate bold, bright and beautiful hot pink into your next outfit.
1. Hot Pink Torsade Necklace ($20): For those of us still holding onto summer (the heat shows no signs of stopping, FYI), add this wooden necklace to an all white or all black outfit for a punch of pink.
2. Nixon Small Time Teller ($60): This magenta athletic timekeeper by Nixon is a subtle yet sporty way to wear the hot pink trend.
3. Adelyn Rae Asymmetrical Dress ($92): For any of those late summer weddings, try this smokin’ hot dress. The neckline is demure enough, but the silhouette overall allows you to dance the night away and beat the heat at the same time.
4. BaubleBar Pinata Tassel Earrings ($36): If there’s one accessory that shows no signs of stopping, it’s the tassel earring. Why not try it in hot pink for a surprising shock of color in your fall outfits?
5. Caseify Hot Pink Flamingo Case ($40): Techies can get in on the pretty-in-pink action with this hot pink flamingo phone case.
6. Charlotte Russe Faux Fur Ball Keychain ($7): If you’re really not sure yet how committed you are to the bold shade, don’t worry – add a detachable accessory like this faux fur keychain to your bag to take hot pink on a test drive.
7. Furla Hot Pink Bifold Wallet ($98): This eye-catching wallet is a bright, on-trend way to keep track of your cards and cash.
8. Aqua Cutout Dress ($148): This knee-length cutout dress from Aqua is slightly more toned down, but it’s the perfect sheath for a night out.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dipped Chelsea Boot ($141): These ‘90s-inspired Chelsea booties will brighten up any outfit, or make a statement all their own — plus, they’re adorable to boot (see what we did there?).
10. Ark and Co Lace Romper ($45): You might think lace AND hot pink is a lot for one look, and yet this romantic romper just works. Wear it with a sequined clutch for a date night getup.
11. Amanda Uprichard Joanna Dress ($159): This off-the-shoulder cocktail dress is ideal for a BBQ or an outdoor dinner party. Pair it with a pair of espadrilles as you bid farewell to summer.
Will you be trying out this celeb-approved color trend? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Frasier Harrison / Getty)