12 Salad Dressing Recipes You Should Definitely Make Yourself
Like lasagna, a good soup and a decadent chocolate cake, a go-to salad dressing should be something you can whip up at a moment’s notice. And once you’ve tested out a couple of the following recipes, you’ll wonder why you ever bothered buying salad dressing at the store in the first place. DIY dressing is cheaper, tastier, prime for packing in those cute vessels you collect and always at the ready as a gift for friends. Basically, these 12 recipes are about to change your life.
1. Green Goddess: It’s like eating a salad… on your salad. This one gets the prize for packing in the most nutrients, designed to keep your skin, hair and nails healthy and glowing! (via Mind Body Green)
3. Easy One-Jar Lemon Salad Dressing: Six ingredients and one jar are all you need. You can whip up this combo before you even have time to think about going to the store and grabbing some dressing for tonight’s salad. (via The Fitchen)
5. Miso Sesame Ginger: The possibilities are endless. Use it as a marinade, slather it on your next stir-fry or drizzle it on a big green salad. Whatever you put it on is sure to be packed with flavor. (via Bowl of Delicious)
8. Creamy Habanero Dressing: Here’s a super easy dressing that packs a punch. Habanero peppers bring the heat, while creamy cashew keeps it cool. It’s a roller coaster of temperatures, and we love it. (via The Healthy Family and Home)
10. French Dressing: French dressing might be old school but this old standby deserves a shoutout. Serve it at your next dinner party, and watch your friends travel back in time with this throwback. (via Hidden Fruits and Veggies)
There you have it! Bounce over to the comments and tell us which dressing is speaking to you!