When it comes to keeping your skin hydrated, healthy, and radiant, sheet masks are the perfect product to come to your rescue. It’s easy to love the simple-to-use cotton or hydrogel products, and this summer, a few brands have introduced versions for every part of your body. From ones for your lips to your feet, these body sheet masks are here to make your summer beauty wishes come true.
1. KNC Beauty All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask ($25): No one likes chapped, dry lips. Instead of applying a lip balm 14 times a day, using one of these collagen-infused lip masks can help heal the flaky skin without much fuss. Created with moisturizing rose flower oil, cherry extract, and vitamin E, you’ll be left with a soft, hydrated, plumped pout in a matter of minutes.
2. Masqueology by Beauty Architects Damage Care Hair Mask ($3): A damage-control hair mask, like this brilliant buy, works like a hair net that reverses the damage you may have caused from coloring or heat styling via blueberry, camellia, cocoa, and coffee extracts.
3. Patchology Eye Revive Flashpatch 5 Minute Hydrogels ($50): As we age, one of the most important areas to treat for a flawless face is the under-eye region. Puffiness, sagging skin, and dryness — they’re all issues that we’d rather avoid when possible. With these five-minute hydrogel patches, you’ll look like you got the full eight hours’ sleep even when life doesn’t allow it.
4. Sephora Collection Foot Mask ($5): Keeping our feet soft and smooth is imperative, especially during the summer months, AKA sandal season. Slip on these sheet masks just like a pair of socks, secure the strap around your ankles, then soak in the serum for roughly 20 minutes.
5. Wrinkles Schminkles Chest & Décolletage Smoothing Set ($30): Yes, there are even sheet masks for your neck and décolletage area, people! To slow down signs of aging skin, this innovative purchase (that is worn while you sleep) provides serious hydration in the form of medical-grade silicone that your skin will love.
6. Karuna Age-Defying Hand Mask ($32): Sometimes your hands can be the first spot to show signs of wrinkles and sun damage. Since our paws take a serious beating from day to day, utilizing a hand mask on the regular can help maintain that youthful glow due to the glycerin, jojoba seed oil, shea butter, and aloe leaf juice that are infused into each set.
Tweet us your favorite sheet masks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.