The color mint is having a moment. Maybe it’s because it makes such a great complement to Radiant Orchid, Pantone’s Color of the Year. Maybe it’s because mint chocolate chip ice cream is really awesome. Maybe… it’s because it’s one the colors in the Brit + Co logo ;) Whatever it is, we’re into mint. And we’ve got 16 minty fresh picks from the B+C Shop to share with you!
1. Gold Shape Shifter ($44): This shape-shifting wall mobile would instantly brighten up any room. We love how the color palette incorporates both mint and gold (oh heyyy #goldrush) without looking too wedding-y.
2. Enjoy Gift Tags ($9): These hand-printed wooden tags are fun to add to a gift, around the stem of a champagne glass or even to wear?!
3. Mint Pendant Lamp ($55): Forget those boring black and white cords that come with the types of pendant lamps you find at the hardware store. This oiled bronze socket hangs gracefully from eight feet of twisted cloth covered cord, making it anything but an interior design eyesore.
4. I Love You. I Know. ($90): Princess Leia says to Han, “I love you.” And Han Solo simply replies “I know.” We feel you!
5. Whim Tea Time Napkins, Set of 4 ($22): These whimsical napkins fit any occasion, any time of year.
6. Flag Cake Topper Set ($18): Available in as many colors as there are letters in the alphabet, this set of five flag toppers can be used over and over again for any special occasion.
7. Color Block Wooden Spoons ($10): It’s a block party! Color block, that is. These blocked ice cream spoons come in two options: cool blues and greens or amazing blush colors, pinks, apricots and gold.
8. Sea Salt Candle ($16): Can’t get to the ocean this summer? Go for this hand-poured sea salt scented candle, which will instantly evoke that perfect beach day, when you slip off your flip flops and make that first run down to the water!
9. Chip bkr Bottle ($30): Speaking of water, you gotta stay hydrated.
10. Reporter’s Notebook ($20): As a lefty, I’ve got a personal weakness for reporter-style notebooks. No one wants those spirals digging into the side of their hand while they write.
11. Small Yay! Pennant ($20): Yay! Mint! Yay! Pennant banners!
12. Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit ($25): Make your own tech meets fashion statement with our colorful Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit. Perfect for day or night, this kit makes one necklace in your choice of Lavender, Poppy Red or, hellooooo, Mint!
13. Garden Party Tassel Garland ($35): We have to admit, we’ve got our eyes on a Studio Mucci tassel for just about any occasion, color palette or event. This one is made from satin wraps tissue paper and shiny gold mylar and will create a summery vibe wherever it hangs.
14. Mint Monocle Speaker ($40): When one thinks of a monocle, you kind of think of a one trick pony that’s from olden times. But, that is not the case with this clever monocle. It’s a speaker, handset and speakerphone all in one — AND you can daisy chain up to 10 Monocoles to create a surround sound listening experience. And by listening experience we obviously mean dance party.
15. Jungalow Nail Wraps ($13): We’re obsessed with these botanical beauties!
16. Geometric Wood iPhone Case ($25): When in doubt, you can always turn to woodgrain and chevron ;)