You have a personal account on Instagram, but now you’re ready to start pushing towards a professional account to grow your business or personal brand. But with all the algorithm changes, Instagram can be a little hard to navigate.
In this Instagram class, we’ll start by making sure you’re doing the basics well first. That includes getting clear on your brand and the story you want to share with the world. You’ll learn about the 4 V’s, the 6 C’s, and how you can use them to make sure you’re killing it on Instagram.
STUDENT PERK: Along with this course, you’ll get access to a 16-page course workbook that you can use as a guidebook to start creating your winning Instagram strategy.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Use the brand audit to discover your strategy, story, and style for Instagram.
- Adjust your Instagram profile to make sure your brand or story is at the forefront.
- Take the 6 principles of composition and apply them to your Instagram photos.
- Use tools to plan your Instagram feed, monitor engagement, and discover follower insights.
Ready to up your Instagram game? Enroll in our Create A Winning Instagram Strategy online class today!
GET ACCESS TO 7 LESSONS, INCLUDING:
- INTRODUCTION: Learn more about your instructor Paige, and what you’ll be learning in her Instagram class course.
- BRANDING ON INSTAGRAM: Get started on your brand styling brief. In this lesson, you’ll learn the 4 V’s and what that’s important for your brand.
- HOW TO USE INSTAGRAM AS A STORYTELLING PLATFORM: Learn the best practices for an Instagram account and how to utilize it’s most popular tool: Stories.
- THE 6 C’s OF CONTENT CREATION: In this lesson, Paige will walk you through the 6 C’s and give examples of accounts who are doing them well.
- STYLING PHOTOS FOR INSTAGRAM: We’re making photo shoots super easy by giving an checklist of shots to take, along with prop and background examples.
- PLANNING, MANAGEMENT + ANALYTICS: You won’t grow your Instagram followers until you figure out what works for you. In this lesson, Paige will share her favorite tools to find out just that!
- FINAL REMARKS: You’ve learned the skills! Now take the best practices you’ve learned in this course and apply them to your Instagram account!
SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- The Instagram app on your phone
- Planoly app (optional)
INCLUDED IN YOUR COURSE DOWNLOADS:
- The 10-page course workbook
- Reference photos for fruit slices
YOUR 16-PAGE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A brand styling worksheet
- A tone word bank
- An Instagram audit checklist
- The 6 C’s for creating content on Instagram
- A photoshoot planning checklist
About the Instructor
Paige is the owner and creative director of Studio Bicyclette, a boutique creative and educational studio who aims to inspire and help brands and businesses find their magic, style their brand and tell their story.