A FREE class paid for by our friends at Weebly!
Product photography can make or break your online store. That’s why we teamed up with Weebly to create a class that teaches you how to take awesome snapshots of your products, using just your phone and a few inexpensive supplies.
In our Mobile Product Photography For Your Online Store class, your instructor, Kate Miss, will teach you how to setup three types of product shots using natural light - no studio equipment required! After you've shot and edited your product photos, you’ll learn how to build a Weebly shop to start showcasing your products and make sales!
Psst! Students also get access to a 25% OFF PROMO CODE to start building their first Weebly shop.
AFTER TAKING THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Harness natural light to create amazing product photos with minimal equipment.
- Shoot three different types of product photos and enhance them with The Color Story app
- Quickly set up and upload your product photos into your first Weebly shop (it’s so simple!)
Let's do this! Enroll in our FREE online class today and use the course as your quick-start guide to building a polished online shop with amazing product photos to boot.
GET ACCESS TO 9 LESSONS, INCLUDING:
- PLAIN BACKGROUND PRODUCT PHOTOS
- MODEL PHOTOS
- STYLED PHOTOS
- EDITING YOUR PHOTOS
- SETTING UP YOUR WEEBLY STORE
- PUBLISH YOUR SITE
- BUYING A PRODUCT
- FINAL REMARKS
All you need to take this course is your computer, a phone, a few supplies, and the 8-page class workbook prepared by Kate.
TECH + SUPPLIES NEEDED TO TAKE THE CLASS
- A Color Story App
- White Matboard
- Your Shop Products
- Colorful Paper (Optional)
- Phone Tripod (Optional)
THE CLASS WORKBOOK INCLUDES
- A 25% Off Code For A Weebly Account
- Kate’s Favorite Editing Apps
- Plain Background Example Photos
- Model Example Photos
- Lifestyle Example Photos
About the Instructor
Kate is a graphic designer, jewelry designer, and photographer living in sunny Los Angeles. She has over ten years of experience in the creative world and helps people elevate their visual brand in a variety of ways. Besides running her own creative studio doing branding and photography, she has a jewelry line and an online print store.