In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Thoroughly research a company (and your interviewer) and prep for specific interview questions
- Prepare for any type of interview, whether it be over the phone, on Skype or in-person
- Navigate the salary questions and follow up with your interviewer like a pro
Your dream job is right around the corner. Here to make sure you get the job done (literally) is career expert Lauren Berger. In her course, Nailing Your Job Interview, she’ll teach you how to do your homework, dress the part, and answer even the toughest interview questions. Plus, you'll find out what is must-know info about a company and how to negotiate the best salary. So forget interview day jitters. Lauren’s class will make you feel confident for any upcoming interview. Now let’s make your dream job become a reality!
- Do Your Homework
- How To Prep For The Interview
- Different Types of Interviews
- Create Your Interview Look
- How To Follow Up
- Negotiating Your Salary
- Final Remarks
All you need to take this course is the 4-page workbook, prepared by Lauren, that is available for download after purchase.
CLASS WORKBOOK TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Pre-Interview Checklist
- Preparing For The Interview
- Following Up
- Creating Your Interview Look
- Job Tracker Example
About the Instructor
Lauren started Intern Queen Inc in 2009 as a way to help people find the career of their dreams. Since then, she's become one of the nation's most in-demand career coaches. Her mission is to give young, ambitious people the tools and resources they need to fight their way to the top, which is why she offers weekly, personalized advice on jobs, leadership, entrepreneurship and more!