Tap into the secret behind making a ‘meh’ photo into an awesome Instagram photo. Psst! All you need is a little styling and editing help. And guess what? All you need is your smartphone!
In this class, you’ll start by learning how to capture photos in both natural light and with studio lights. Then, you’ll get Meredith’s insider tips on how to arrange objects to create beautiful photos. And last, but not least, you’ll learn how to use filters in various mobile apps to make your photos pop. Trust us, after taking this Meredith’s class, your Instagram is going to look SO good!
At this end of this class, you’ll know how to:
- Set up and master the popular flat lay shot that everyone loves on Instagram!
- Capture on-brand lifestyle photos anywhere you go.
- Use filters and settings from various editing apps to make your pictures pop.
This class is perfect for the beginning shutterbug who wants to take charge of her brand. After taking this course, you’ll have the skills to control and create the visuals you’ve always dreamed of. Plus, after taking this class, you'll have the creative skills to:
- Progress into professional photography
- Give a polished update to your personal brand
- Collaborate with other brands by taking awesome Instagram photos
- Supplies Overview
- Natural Lighting
- Studio Lighting
- Flat Lay Shoot
- Lifestyle Shoot
- Editing Apps
- Final Remarks
All you need to take this course is your smartphone, a few apps and the class workbook prepared by Meredith.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE CLASS
- Phone Editing Apps: Snapseed and Afterlight
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES (FOR CLASS PHOTO SHOOTS)
- Studio Lights
- White Foam Board (From Craft Store)
- Backdrop Stand
- Shower Curtain (For Backdrop)
CLASS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES
- Supplies For A Flat Lay + Lifestyle Shoot
- Photo Styling Hacks
- Inspiration To Continue Your New Skill
About the Instructor
Meredith is a born and raised Houstonian and the creative director of lifestyle blog Cake & Confetti. She’s built her career as a professional photo stylist, creating beautiful photos for various brands including IZZE and OREO. Since 2014, her colorful photo style has helped her grow her Instagram following to over 26k.