It’s time to up your visual content game on your blog and social channels!
In this robust Photoshop class, your awesome instructor, Jessica, will teach you how to master various tools and editing skills through 13 images. With each new photo, you’ll practice how to make different edits, including background changes, moving objects in a photo, face swaps, and more!
With your new editing skills, you’ll final projects will have you creating various assets, including a blog graphic, a Pinterest asset, a photo collage, and a three-frame GIF!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL KNOW HOW TO:
- Create and save templates to make it easy to design new assets for your blog and social channels.
- Retouch photos of friend and family by smoothing out skin tones, changing hair color, brightening eyes, and more!
- Create Photoshop Actions using various edits so that you can edit lots of photos at once.
- Use various editing tools to get the effects and look that you want in all of your photos.
Ready to up your blog game? Enroll in our PHOTOSHOP FOR BLOGGERS online class today!
GET ACCESS TO 8 LESSONS, INCLUDING:
- INTRODUCTION: In this lesson, you’ll learn about your instructor, Jessica, and what you’ll be learning in this Photoshop course.
- SUPPLIES: You’ll get a quick overview of the programs and assets you’ll need to follow along in the class.
- GETTING STARTED IN PHOTOSHOP: Jessica will walk you through how to setup your workspace and create templates in this lesson.
- EDITING PHOTOS: In this robust lesson, you’ll walk through how to edit 4 different photos using various tools.
- PORTRAIT RETOUCHING: Master more editing tools by practicing how to retouch portraits using 6 different photos.
- ADJUSTING BACKGROUNDS: In this lesson, Jessica will walk you through how to change backgrounds and move objects around.
- CREATING ASSETS FOR YOUR BLOG: For your final project, you’ll complete a blog graphic, a pinterest quote asset, a photo collage, and a fun GIF.
- FINAL REMARKS: You’ve learned the Photoshop skills. Now you can create all kinds of beautiful visuals for your blog and social channels. Woot!
SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your laptop
- Practice Photos (included in your course downloads)
- Various Fonts (linked in your class workbook)
INCLUDED IN YOUR COURSE DOWNLOADS:
- The 8-page course workbook
- Practice photos for each lesson
- PSD templates for various blog assets
YOUR 8-PAGE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from your instructor Jessica
- A supplies overview and font downloads
- A Photoshop tools overview reference guide
- Some of Jessica’s favorite Photoshop shortcuts
- An overview of the tools you’ll practice with
- Final projects photos for your reference
About the Instructor
Jessica Safko is lifestyle photographer, blogger, and educator who’s currently living in Germany. Her blog is all about showcasing her passion, which is to help fellow entrepreneurs and bloggers how to brand and design their own online spaces. She does this through personal consultants and via online courses on topics such as design, Instagram strategy, and photo styling.