The first class of our Plum Organics three-course series is taught by certified nutrition consultant Christal Sczebel and co-hosted by Ali Fedotowsky.
In this 32-minute course, you'll learn pro tips for giving baby (and yourself) the nutrients you need during this important stage.
For the course curriculum, you'll first cover the best foods to eat during pregnancy, the absolute no-nos, and what foods are in the grey area (and should be limited). You’ll also get access to a few of Christal’s favorite pregnancy-safe recipes: A Baby Bump Smoothie jam-packed with nutrients and a Fig + Almond Energy Ball for that second trimester when you’re feeling SO tired all of the time.
STUDENT WHO ENROLL IN THIS CLASS WILL GET:
- A 7-page course workbook to use as a guide.
- Tips on the best foods to eat while pregnant.
- Real life mom questions from Ali Fedotowsky.
- Two yummy recipes from a certified nutritionist.
Don't forget to grab the other two classes in the series:
Ready to get started? Take our FREE Raising Adventurous Eaters: Pregnancy Nutrition course paid for by Plum Organics today.
GET ACCESS TO 4 LESSONS, INCLUDING:
- THE DO’S + DONT’S OF EATING DURING PREGNANCY
- PREGNANCY PERFECT RECIPES
- NUTRIENT-RICH RECIPES TO MAKE DURING PREGNANCY
- GROWING AN ADVENTUROUS EATER IN UTERO
- FINAL REMARKS
All you need to take this class is the 7-page course workbook that includes the recipes and a few kitchen supplies you probably already have lying around the house!
YOUR COURSE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from your instructor Christal
- The do's and dont’s of foods to eat
- A Baby Bump Smoothie recipe
- A Fig + Almond Energy Ball recipe
- Tips for raising adventurous eaters utero
About the Instructor
Christal is a certified nutritional consultant, business owner, blogger, published author, and self-proclaimed foodie from Alberta, Canada. She has been in the nutrition industry for over 8 years as owner of her own private nutrition clinic Pure & Simple Nutrition. You can also find her sharing healthy recipes, lifestyle tips, and travel on her blog Nutrition in the Kitch as well as in her two published cookbooks; Energy Balls and Power Bowls. Aside from work, Christal loves to travel, stay active, and most of all spend time with her husband, daughter, friends, and family.