Summer is well under way, which means pool openings, backyard BBQs, and frosé all day. High five for that! 🙌 To celebrate, we’re hooking you up with the lowdown on every new skincare product that’s out right now, so you can face the next few months moisturized, rejuvenated, and glowing. You’re welcome. Now pass the frosé.
1. Evoté Beauty 12h BioComplex Clarifying Night Hydrating Face Mask ($50): Since our skin is designed to restore itself at night, it’s best to add a considerable hydrating mask on before we hit the hay. Evoté is a new system that was specifically created with PM in mind, and because skin cell reproduction is at peak at night vs. noon, it’s the perfect time to absorb nutrients so you wake up refreshed and visibly more youthful.
2. St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion ($30): Your next weekend getaway is right around the corner, so if you’re feeling a bit pasty, consider St. Tropez’s genius new gradual tinted lotion. It adds a hint of bronze that illuminates your skin for a healthy sun-kissed complexion, without leaving any streaks or gross smells behind. It also blurs imperfections and can be reapplied daily to build depth.
3. Skin Inc Customizable Sheet Masks ($33): Multi-masking has been a huge trend this year, but up until now, sheet masks haven’t really gotten in on the game. Skin Inc is changing that with the world’s first customized “facial in a flash” mask set. It’s packaged as separate top and bottom halves, instead of one full-face sheet, so you can mix and match their Soothe-n-Purify Black Gold Mask, Lines Be-Gone Rose Gold Mask, or Get Glowin Platinum Mask, depending on your skin’s needs. Because shouldn’t everything in life be customizable?
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ($20): Overnight products are a lazy girl’s best friend. You sleep, while they do the work? Gotta love that. And this lip sleeping mask goes above and beyond what a basic chapstick can do, because of its exclusive “moisture wrap” technology. That’s a fun term that means hyaluronic acid and minerals form a protective film over your pucker to lock in moisture. Total game changer.
5. Dove Invisible Dry Spray Antiperspirant ($6): Say goodbye to pesky white marks on dark clothing and underneath your arms with Dove’s new invisible dry spray formula that was tested on 100 colors of clothing and didn’t leave a trace. It also promises 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, so you can do your thing knowing that you’ll smell great all day.
6. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Neck Gels ($35): Skyn Iceland is known for their patch technologies, and if you haven’t tried their cool firming eye gels, you really need to. Their latest miracle worker is here to prevent turkey neck. Apply this intensive 10-minute patch weekly and get ready for a tighter, brighter neck without any horizontal lines or dark spots, thanks to niacinamide (an amino acid that strengthens the skin’s outer layers) and plant collagen (which helps skin retain moisture and reduces wrinkles).
7. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash ($19): Kate Sommerville’s legendary Exfolikate scrub already has a devoted fan club, but her newest foaming cleanser (featuring the same key ingredients) is about to as well. Wash away oil, makeup, and surface impurities with this creamy formula that also contains glycolic and lactic acids (plus pineapple, pumpkin, and papaya enzymes) to purify without over-drying.
8. Oribe Radiant Drops Golden Face Oil ($105): If you love Oribe’s famous haircare line (because hi, who doesn’t), you’ll be stoked to find out they just released a skincare line. Day and night creams are available, along with a face oil that replenishes and moisturizes thanks to 13 natural oils like neroli, sea buckthorn berry, rosehip, cottonseed, and more. Simply apply a few drops on clean, dry skin and wait for a new visage to appear.
9. Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes ($8): When you can’t get to a sink and need to take the day off your face, wipes are a must. While some can be harsh, drying, or not great at removing waterproof makeup or the toughest traces of a cat-eye, Cetaphil’s new gentle wipes deliver. Make sure you stash a pack in your carry-on bag the next time you travel.
10. Differin Acne Treatment Gel ($13): If you want the benefit of a retinoid acne treatment but don’t have a prescription, you’re in luck. Differin Gel is the first FDA-approved, prescription-strength treatment available over the counter. Differin contains adapalene (the newest active ingredient in OTC acne in over 30 years), which clears, prevents, and restores your skin’s natural tone and texture so you don’t have to waste another day hiding your face.
11. La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Pearl Infusion Brightening Serum ($520): This will probably be the prettiest anti-aging product you’ve ever set on your bathroom counter. The iridescent white caviar pearls form a serum when applied, releasing a silky formula that infuses your skin with liquid light — yes, you read that right. Get ready for the best glow ever, thanks to golden caviar extract, vitamin C, an anti-pollution blend, and a brightening gel, which means no more redness, age spots, pigmentation, or dull skin. Caviar extract also helps increase firmness and elasticity. Just try to find something else that does all that.
12. Weleda Cuticle Softener Pen ($17): If your cuticles have suffered through the season, then say hello to Weleda’s new Cuticle Softener Pen. It repairs and softens dry cuticles with nurturing plant oils like pomegranate seed oil and sweet almond oil to moisturize dry skin, getting your tips in tip-top shape. Just apply to cuticles and let the formula absorb, using the pen tip to gently push them back. Voilà, happy hands.
13. Botanics Hydration Burst Day Cream ($14): In need of a good day cream that won’t quit? Meet Botanics Hydration, a new line that harnesses the power of plants while using sustainably sourced ingredients and recycled packaging. Oh, and it was developed in partnership with Kew, The Royal Botanic Gardens in the UK. This particular cream contains hydrating clary sage extract, so your face will feel super soothed without any greasy residue. It’s great for combo, dry, or sensitive skin — just use it every morning after cleansing and wait for the magic to begin.
Want more beauty buys? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.