Last night was the 2016 Teen Choice Awards, and Hollywood’s celebs came out in droves to light up the red carpet. Of course, some teen faves like the ladies of Pretty Little Liars were in attendance, as was Fuller House star Candace Cameron Bure. And while one A-lister was noticeably absent, her presence was definitely felt as it was channeled up and down the red carpet. That celeb? Beyoncé.
1. Gina Rodriguez: The Jane the Virgin star stunned at the Teen Choice Awards last night when she arrived in a trés chic tux. And while neither celeb is the pioneer of the ladies’ tux, our queen notably sported one in her music video for “Haunted.” (Photos via Frazer Harrison/Getty + Columbia Records)
2. Candace Cameron Bure:Fuller House’s Candace Cameron Bure’s adorable black and gold-sequined long-sleeved number by J. Mendel was pitch perfect for the TCA’s. Bey is also a huuuuge fan of that color scheme, having worn it to Stevie Wonder’s Tribute Concert, the Met Ball and so many more places. (Photos via Frazer Harrison/Getty + Michael Tran/Getty)
3. Laverne Cox: Presenter Laverne Cox might have had the most Beyoncé-esque look of the night because, as we ALL know, Beyoncé LOVES leotards. The OINTB star nailed the singer’s iconic look in a black long-sleeve leotard, also wearing a gold chain belt as a nice additional touch. HAWT. (Photos via Kevin Winter/Getty and Ian Gavan/Getty)
4. Shay Mitchell: Pretty Little Liar‘s Shay Mitchell literally sparkled in a gold-sequined minidress, a look we’ve seen Bey in before (if we think back long enough!). Long, long before the dawn of Lemonade, Beyoncé starred as Foxy Cleopatra in Austin Powers: Goldmember. (Photos via Frazer Harrison/Getty + Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
5. Sophia Carson: The 23-year-old “Love Is the Name” singer looked every inch a diva in her orange Alexander McQueen suit. Bey wore a super similar look when she and hubby Jay attended a performance of the smash-hit Broadway show Hamilton last October. *Bow down* (Photos via Frazer Harrison/Getty + Bruce Glikas/Getty)
What’s your fave Beyoncé look? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Ilya Savenok/Getty)