From your bestie to your sister to your ultra-stylish coworker, finding a gift that hits the mark can be a real doozy. While buying a slew of gift sets — or even just a plain ol’ gift card to her favorite store — may sound like an easy one-and-done way to wrap up your holiday shopping, it’s not the most intimate way to go. Instead, consider picking out gifts based upon personality types. If you have a BFF who swears by SoulCycle, then a sporty watch or fly pair of kicks is definitely something that she’s going to love. Don’t delay: From the girly girl in your life to the busy #girlboss, scroll on for 66 OMG-worthy holiday gift ideas that are big on style.
Style Gift Ideas for the Busy Girl
1. Ringly Smart Ring ($200): This 18K gold ring is more than just a fashion accessory. It’s actually a tech-savvy smart ring, brought to you by the folks at the Ringly app, that automatically lights up or vibrates whenever you receive a phone call or text. Technology these days.
2. J.Crew Play Comme des Garçons Red Heart Button-Down Shirt ($270): The corporate grind need not be confined to ill-fitting blazers and bor-ing trousers. This Comme des Garçons oxford, complete with the brand’s iconic heart logo, is a work-appropriate option that packs major punch.
3. Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss ($19): Time is one thing that busy girls do not have — especially on Monday mornings. This dual lip tint and gloss will allow your favorite working girl to apply and reapply her lippy throughout the day for ultimate coverage.
4. Tory Burch Faye Pump ($425): Nothing says “I’ve made it” like a game-changing pair of steppers such as these ‘60s-inspired Mary Janes. The wood block heel is an unexpected touch that will lend much panache to your BFF’s nine-to-five uniform.
5. Anthropologie Parisienne Pencil Case ($24): Being a working gal is really just an excuse to invest in cool stationery and office supplies. These parisian-inspired leather pencil cases are roomy enough to tote pens, sticky notes, small knick-knacks — you name it.
6. Henri Bendel Uptown Satchel ($498): For the girl who just aced her interview or scored a major promotion, this chic satchel says it all. When paired with a power blazer and stilettos, it’ll instantly take on an uptown girl vibe.
7. Emily Ley 2016 Daily Simplified Planner ($58): Do the workaholics in your life a huge favor by gifting them Emily Ley’s highly sought out Simplified Planner. When it comes to scheduling, setting goals and keeping tabs on important work happenings, this colorful planner is a game changer.
8. Found by B+C Color Block Pen ($5): Being a #girlboss means having the proper writing utensils. These colorblock pens will add instant cheer to every working girl’s day.
9. Ban.do But First, Coffee Themed Mug ($14): We feel ya. For the girl who’s all go-go-go, a pink-rimmed coffee to-go cup is obligatory.
Style Gift Ideas for the Lazy Girl
10. Ban.do Twist Scarf ($20): Lazy girls are all about versatility, especially when it comes to their ‘do for the day. This metallic gold twist scarf can be tied in a bow, worn in a top knot or transformed into a boho turban headband. The options are endless!
11. Upper Metal Class Smile Now Cry Later Emoticon Earrings ($23): These emoticon earrings are not only perf for the emoji-obsessed girl in your life, but they’re also a shoo-in for lazy girls everywhere. No outfit switcheroo needed, ‘cause these studs will take you from day to night — just like that.
12. Clare Vivier Fanny Pack ($289): For your college-aged sister who’s always running late, this hands-free quilted fanny pack is the way to go. Both stylish and functional, it will allow her to carry just the essentials (iPhone, wallet and student ID) when out and about.
13. Kate Spade Walk on Air Eau de Parfum Rollerball ($25): This travel-size rollerball perfume is perfect for those mornings when there’s no time for a quick spritz. Kate Spade’s latest scent (think sweet and airy) will keep your pal feeling fresh + ready to tackle the day ahead.
14. Glossier Balm Dotcom ($12): This stuff is the bomb dot com. Any gal on your list would be happy to receive this miracle-working skin salve that moisturizes and combats dry skin for an all-around healthier-looking complexion.
15. J.Crew Travel Sleep Mask ($20): Siesta time just got a whole lot more stylish thanks to this preppy plaid mask that’s perfect for nap queens and frequent flyers alike.
16. Nasty Gal Deal With Knit Sweater Dress ($68): This hero piece in disguise will make getting dressed in the morning a breeze for your bestie who prizes her roll-out-of-bed routine. She’ll be able to slip this slouchy, marled turtleneck dress on in record time.
17. J.Crew Crackled Metallic Suede Lodge Moccasins ($55): For mom or sis, these metallic ski lodge-inspired moccasins will be much appreciated. They’re a great excuse to linger inside a wee bit longer.
18. Anthropologie Sidonie Pom Beanie ($50): Bed-head, begone! This cutesy wool pom beanie will allow your BFF to combat the elements in style once the temps drop for good.
Style Gift Ideas for the Fashion-Forward Girl
19. Industry Standard The Remy Boyfriend in White ($115): For your effortlessly chic bestie, a pair of Industry Standard’s Remy boyfriend jeans is guaranteed to hit the mark. The relaxed fit + off-duty style makes this versatile white jean a must-have for any fashion girl. Did we mention that they can be customized with a monogram for an additional $12?
20. Coach Flat Card Case in Colorblock Leather ($45): For the girl who’s kicking butt and taking names in the fashion world, look no further than this colorful card case. It’s downright chummy.
21. Valley Eyewear Badland Sunglasses ($200): These entrance-making snow leopard sunnies are everything. Contrary to popular belief, a girl can never have too many pairs of shades.
22. FRENDS Layla Headphones ($150): These uber stylish FRENDS headphones won’t cramp your music-loving bestie’s style one bit. The luxe gold and iridescent hardware will catch all the rays when she’s jamming around town.
23. Rifle Paper Co x Garance Doré 2016 Les Femmes Calendar ($16): For the fashion writer or trendsetter in your life, this keepsake Garance Doré calendar will be a sartorial home run. The monthly illustrations are so pretty, they could almost be repurposed in a future gallery wall.
24. Reformation Cindy Crawford Sweatshirt ($118): This sweatshirt from Reformation is serious #goals. What fashion girl wouldn’t want to step into the shoes of this legendary supermodel for a day?
25. J.Crew Frankie Ankle Boots in Dark Gold ($248): These fierce gold stompers are a far cry from blasé. Be it the office or party time, these bad boys are ready to come out and play.
26. BaubleBar Angles Ring Trio ($48): Arm parties are so yesterday. Instead, gift your trendy sister a set of these sparkly stackable rings that can be styled to perfection.
27. Cluse La Boheme Rose Gold White/Grey ($99): Minimalist enthusiasts will fall head over heels for this sleek and streamlined timepiece that will dress up anything from dark wash jeans to LBDs.
28. Love Style Life by Garance Doré ($30): Garance Doré released a coffee table book, and it’s just as heartfelt and swoon-inducing as you’d imagine. Fans of Garance’s blog since day one and aspiring style bloggers alike will love you for scoring this fashion tome.
29. The Atelier NYC Girl Tote ($25): Perfect for weekend getaways into the Big Apple, this tote will serve as motivation to all who aspire to make it big in the city of dreams.
30. Troi Ollivierre Matte Luxe Lipstick in Parker ($28): No collection of lipsticks is complete without one of Troi Ollivierre’s signature tints. This true red will allow any fashion girl to pull off the perfect pout.
Style Gift Ideas for the Cozy Girl
31. Nasty Gal Prepare for Trouble Pom Beanie ($28): For the girl who never misses a beat in the style department, this double pom beanie is everything. When she teams it up with a faux fur coat, she’ll easily be killin’ it.
32. Brit + Co Reindeer Mug Kit ($29): For the Martha Stewart type in your life, this customizable reindeer mug kit will be right up her alley. Play your cards right, and she may even share some of her gingerbread cookies with you.
33. Philosophy Vanilla Bean Nutmeg Shampoo, Shower Gel + Bubble Bath ($18): This three-in-one vanilla-bean-nutmeg-scented formula from Philosophy is perfect for an #athomespa night. Be forewarned though — this stuff is highly addictive.
34. Nasty Gal x Nila Anthony Handle the Truth Drawstring Bag ($58): Constructed from gray felt, this minimalist drawstring bag is the epitome of comfy-chic. Your pal who yearns for sweats and velour track suits on the daily will instantly become obsessed with this everyday tote.
35. In God We Trust Sweet Nothing Necklace Brass ($40): For your grade-school bestie (who happens to love Beyoncé), this heart-shaped pendant necklace will serve as the ultimate representation of your friendship. Because who doesn’t like being reminded that they indeed “woke up like this?”
36. Pole + Swede Cream Aspen ($78): When in doubt, you can’t go wrong with a handcrafted pair of slippers (throw in a box of hot cocoa and it’s a done deal!). In case you were wondering, the fluffy sheepskin cuff is just as toasty as it looks.
37. Ridley’s Dominoes ($17): Old souls will get a kick out of this novelty dominoes set that’s perfect for snow days, family get-togethers or even vino night with the gals.
38. Madewell Striped Sleep Leggings ($60): When the weather outside is frightful, your younger sister will find comfort + joy in these adorable striped leggings. They give new meaning to the term “lazy Sundays.”
39. ASOS High Neck Sweatshirt With Queen of Naps ($50): You’ve already called out your roommate about her #napqueen status. Now, it’s time to make it official with this cheeky sweatshirt that will always bring a smile to her face.
Style Gift Ideas for the Thrifty Girl
40. Forever 21 Faux Suede Aviator Jacket ($68): Your frugalista bestie knows a steal when she sees one. Why not surprise her with this cool girl-approved aviator jacket that she’ll be able to wear for seasons to come?
41. New Look Ice Lolly Clutch ($23): Now, here’s a playful clutch that will make your gal pal LOL. It’s not every day, after all, that she comes across an accessory in the form of her favorite summer treat (coated with sprinkles, no less).
42. Tonymoly Fruit Hand Cream ($12): It’s about time that all of your lady friends discovered firsthand what makes Tonymoly products such a crowd favorite. These fruit-shaped moisturizing hand creams are too cute.
43. Hanky Panky Low Rise Thongs ($98): This colorful set of Hanky Panky lacies — one for every day of the work week — is just the thing to gift your BFF who already has everything. Odds are, she never would splurge on them for herself.
44. Fantastic Cities Coloring Book by Steve McDonald ($15): For the friend who has trouble tapping into her creativity, this coloring book featuring real and imagined cities won’t disappoint. Just you wait: Before long, coloring will be her métier of choice.
45. Essie Holiday Mini Nail Color Kit ($13): Bring on the holiday cheer with this festive nail set from Essie that will keep her nails in tip-top shape all winter long.
46. Pinch Provisions Candy Striper Minimergency Kit ($16): These Miniemergency kits are a life saver. No joke. Wrapped up in the cutest striped pouches everrr are all the essentials that your gal pal could ever need. Think clear nail polish, hair spray, lip balm and more!
47. BaubleBar 12 Days of Charms Gift Set ($98): Infinitely better than any advent calendar, this gift set consisting of 11 quirky charms (and a long chain) is perfect for a sorority sister, roommate or even your mom. Depending on her mood, she’ll be able to swap out the charms throughout the year to mix and match accordingly.
48. Forever 21 Yay Christmas Graphic Mug ($13): This super festive Christmas mug speaks for itself. It would be a great budget-friendly option for all of your fellow coworkers.
Style Gift Ideas for the Sporty Girl
49. OV x Man Repeller Kit in Navy ($250): If it’s Man Repeller-approved, then you know that any fitness girl is going to want it. Outdoor Voices teamed up with Leandra Medine for a limited edition kit complete with a gym tote, warmup leggings and old-school jump rope.
50. Loeffler Randall Rio Runner Sneaker ($295): These lust-worthy leopard print running sneakers will rack up the miles on your sporty sister’s Fitbit in no time. It’s safe to say that she’ll never want to take them off.
51. bkr Juliet 1 Liter ($45): Staying hydrated will be a cinch with this stylish lavender bottle by bkr that holds up to one liter of water. Plus, outside the gym, it’ll add a pop of color to every athleisure look.
52. Kate Spade “Don’t Air Dirty Laundry” Laundry Bag ($48): Who knew that day-old laundry could look so cute? Trust us — your roomies will appreciate being able to tote this polka dotted drawstring sack to and from the gym in style.
53. Nixon Small Time Teller P Watch ($60): For the sporty girl who #cantstopwontstop, a sleek watch is the perfect accessory to keep her on track. This can’t-miss shade of fluorescent yellow won’t go unnoticed.
54. Laurelwood Home Gentle Hair Ties ($9): …Because it’s inevitable that she will misplace every single one of her hair ties before the year’s up. Stock up on these snag-free ties that will add some major pep to her ponytail or messy bun.
55. Lululemon Run All Day Backpack ($118): For the fitness enthusiast who swears by Lululemon everything, this backpack is a must-have. From hiking adventures to all-weather activities, this outdoorsy backpack is just what the doctor ordered.
56. Yeti Yoga The Houston Yoga Mat ($60): A next-level yoga mat — in a vibrant multi-stripe print — is just what the yogi in your life needs. She may not admit it, but her old mat has definitely seen better days.
57. ADAY Short but Shiny Shorts ($65): These shiny blue, water-resistant shorts are what sartorial dreams are made of. Chic enough to wear to the gym (and beyond), they’re sure to give the sportista in your life an extra edge on the track.
Style Gift Ideas for the Girly Girl
58. Kate Spade Glasses Knit Hat ($68): No self-proclaimed girly girl would set foot outside without donning a pink-pommed beanie. If you ask us, this four-eyed option is the bee’s knees.
59. Topshop Petite Stripe Prom Midi Skirt ($105): For the girl who loves playing dress up, this swoon-inducing striped midi skirt is a no-brainer. One twirl and the rest will be history.
60. The Artist’s Studio Tinted Lip Treatment ($14): For the bestie who keeps a lipstick tucked in each handbag, this classic red tint will give her a T-Swift-inspired look in no time.
61. Kate Spade Dani Too Heels ($328): According to your BFF, whose fave color is pink, there is no such thing as too much sparkly. Case in point: These glittery party pumps by Kate Spade are always ready to hit the dance floor.
62. Forever 21 Faux Pearl Statement Necklace ($21): Just in time for the holidays, this glamorous pearl statement necklace will straight-up stun on a number of occasions.
63. BaubleBar Blinky Avatar Cuff ($36): Ah! So much sass and personality wrapped up in a simple gold cuff. The flirty lashes make for a statement that cannot be ignored.
64. Ofina Druzy Prong Studs ($58): Druzy studs are a girl’s best friend, and for good reason. From the office to date night, these glitzy stunners will lend a little extra somethin’ somethin’ to every #OOTD.
65. Kate Spade Magnolia Bakery Cupcake Coin Purse ($98): Kate Spade teamed up with Magnolia Bakery and pretty much made all of our childhood dreams come true. For the girl with an affection for sweets and all things KS, this pink icing-covered cupcake coin purse will add a dash of whimsy to every look.
66. The Atelier The Icon Tote ($195): There’s a reason that they call this the “Icon Tote.” It’s timeless, streamlined + Parisian inspired. In other words, this is the leather tote that will be accompanying your bestie when she embarks on her travels abroad.
Which gift(s) will you be snagging for your gal pals? Let us know in the comments below!