Everything You Need to Know About Sunday Riley’s First Subscription Beauty Box
When you think of self-care Sunday, Sunday Riley may come to mind. Whether it’s because of the cult-favorite skincare brand’s shelfie-worthy packaging or complexion-perfecting results, one thing is for sure: Beauty lovers can’t get enough. To make your pre-workweek routine a bit easier, Sunday Riley did the sensible thing and announced quarterly subscription boxes, with the first curation launching on October 1 — though it’s available for preorder as we speak.
Where many subscription boxes only offer what’s available from their own site or shop (like Sephora’s Play! SMARTS), Sunday Riley’s take includes the industry’s most popular picks to tend holistically to your inner and outer glow.
The first subscription box, deemed The Wellness Box ($95), includes $300 worth of products to boost beauty, health, supplements, meditation, and energy. Check out the full list below:
- Sunday Riley Good Genes 15ml
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip 30 ml
- THINX Hiphugger
- bkr Bottle 500 ml
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air Dry Styler 1.7 oz
- Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer in Kundalini Hustle
- WelleCo Super Elixir 7-Day Supply
- A free month of the Headspace App
- KITSCH Cleanse Ritual Collection Microfiber Hair Towel
- Clear Your Space, Clear Your Mind Kit (Palo Santo and two Crystal Tower Points in Obsidian and Rainbow Fluorite)
- Sunday Riley Travel Cosmetic Bag
Each box is a limited edition, so it’s best to get on the preorder list ASAP. In the months to come you can expect equally as swoon-worthy product offerings from the brand, covering themes such as athleisure and travel.
Will you try Sunday Riley’s new subscription box? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Sunday Riley)