Everything You Need to Know About Sunday Riley’s First Subscription Beauty Box
When you think of self-care Sunday, Sunday Riley may come to mind. Whether it’s because of the cult-favorite skincare brand’s shelfie-worthy packaging or complexion-perfecting results, one thing is for sure: Beauty lovers can’t get enough. To make your pre-workweek routine a bit easier, Sunday Riley did the sensible thing and announced quarterly subscription boxes, with the first curation launching on October 1 — though it’s available for preorder as we speak.
Where many subscription boxes only offer what’s available from their own site or shop (like Sephora’s Play! SMARTS), Sunday Riley’s take includes the industry’s most popular picks to tend holistically to your inner and outer glow.
The first subscription box, deemed The Wellness Box ($95), includes $300 worth of products to boost beauty, health, supplements, meditation, and energy. Check out the full list below:
- Sunday Riley Good Genes 15ml
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip 30 ml
- THINX Hiphugger
- bkr Bottle 500 ml
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air Dry Styler 1.7 oz
- Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer in Kundalini Hustle
- WelleCo Super Elixir 7-Day Supply
- A free month of the Headspace App
- KITSCH Cleanse Ritual Collection Microfiber Hair Towel
- Clear Your Space, Clear Your Mind Kit (Palo Santo and two Crystal Tower Points in Obsidian and Rainbow Fluorite)
- Sunday Riley Travel Cosmetic Bag
Each box is a limited edition, so it’s best to get on the preorder list ASAP. In the months to come you can expect equally as swoon-worthy product offerings from the brand, covering themes such as athleisure and travel.
Will you try Sunday Riley’s new subscription box? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Sunday Riley)
Pocket doors are so delightful in and of themselves. They appear when you need them, get tucked away when you don't, and make it easy to define rooms while keeping an open floor plan. Add to the pocket door a joyful patterned wallpaper surprise, and you will be sent right into fits of visual jubilation! Or something ;) Today we're sharing two simple and impactful pocket door makeovers that zhuzh up your space in a jiffy.
Anjelika Temple here, co-founder of Brit + Co and proud owner of several pocket doors! When I moved into my first real grown-up house a couple years ago, I knew I wanted to incorporate wallpaper so reached out to our friends at Chasing Paper to see how we might collaborate. It felt like a total lightbulb moment when I realized I could create a surprise pop of pattern on a couple sets of pocket doors.
Not only is it a whimsical way to bring color into a space, but the doors double as picture-perfect backdrops for all your SFH (selfies from home, obvs).
A few pro tips about install:
- Removable wallpaper is miraculously forgiving! You can take it on and off multiple times without it losing integrity (or mucking up your surface).
- I ordered this adhesive wallpaper installation kit with a squeegee and xacto knife and it worked super well. I also recommend a sharp pair of scissors for cutting longer lines.
- This is a two-person job! Get a friend, put on a playlist, and get ready to bond.
- Wild, organic patterns like Tally are great because it's challenging to spot any imperfections in pattern alignment; keep pattern choice in mind if you've got a lot of corners to match up. More geometric patterns and larger shapes leave less room for error (but are awesome in their own right!).
BATHROOM POCKET DOORS
In our primary bathroom, we chose the wallpaper pattern Tally, designed by Kelly Ventura, in White and Navy. In our space, the navy reads as a soft black, which is perfect for the space. It's easy to combine an ever-rotating collection of linens with the Tally pattern.
I love how the white trim becomes the perfect frame around this pocket door piece of art.
My favorite moment in this space is the fact that you actually get a third pop of pattern thanks to our serendipitously placed mirror!
And yes, this one works pretty darn well as a backdrop too ;)
LIVING ROOM DOUBLE DOORS
This set of doors is definitely a focal point of our home. It separates our living room from our primary bedroom which opens onto our backyard. The doors are pretty much always open, but when they're closed we wanted to evoke a fun, nature-inspired vibe. With that in mind, we selected the Lines and Moons pattern by Thimblepress in Green and Brown.
Earth mama vibes up in here! I love how the shapes and colors echo the ferns you see through the windows and the acorn wood details throughout the house.
Love this pattern moment, and xacto-ing out the door handle is def on the oddly satisfying DIY list.
For a pattern lover like me, I love that now I have this instant photo backdrop!
Thanks to Chasing Paper for providing these rolls of pure pattern amazingness. Head to chasingpaper.com to find our own favorites and start adding patterns to your home!
(Wallpaper wingwoman: Kayla Haykin; Photography: Kurt Andre)