8 Can’t-Miss Cozy Sweater Deals
Winter is finally starting to come to a close. While that means a bunch of things — get ready to gear up for picnics and camping, y’all! — it also means the return of winter sales. If you’re on a budget, one of the best ways to get glam duds without bleeding money is by scoping out those amazing, end-of-season sales. Scroll on to discover eight cozy sweaters that’ll up your style in no time.
1. Athleta Merino Fireside Sweater ($39, originally $89): This pretty thing is just as cozy as the name suggests. If you found yourself lacking a ski-trip worthy sweater this season, grab this one while it’s hot (aka now).
2. BCBG Intarsia Mind-Body-Spirit Sweater ($99, originally $198): Ah balance! If your teensy pullovers don’t quite cut it post-yoga class, but you still wanna keep the zen vibe going, toss this bad boy in your bag and throw it on with some leggings when you’re done. You’ll never want to take it off.
3. Billabong Enchanted Ways Poncho ($48, originally $80): From jeans and a tee to an LBD and so much in between, there’s not much that this pretty black and white piece won’t look good with. Keep it neutral or jazz it up with a colorful necklace, and you’re all set.
4. H&M Fine-Knit Sweater ($18, originally $25): The yellow gem is absolutely guaranteed to add a little sunshine to your winter blues. Toss it on with some jeans to keep it casual, or pair it with some bright, colored denim.
5. Lovers + Friends Edna Sweater ($68, originally $170): Even if you felt like your sweater game was complete this season, it can never hurt to add a burgundy knit to your arsenal — it’s classic enough to pass as a neutral, yet colorful enough to add some jazz.
6. Sweaty Betty Ustrasana Yoga Half-Zip ($96, originally $195): If your go-to gym hoodie is on its last leg, or you just got a little bored of your usual gym clothes this winter, this gray beauty is perfect. It’s practically on super sale, and it’s good for everything from chilly morning jogs to post-spin class grocery store runs.
7. Mara Hoffman Long Cardigan ($188, originally $268): Ah Mara Hoffman — she’s the queen of making wonderful, whimsical things, and she hasn’t stopped here. This beauty is a glorious post-season find that transitions amazingly into spring days and summer nights.
8. John & Jen Oversized Sweater Dress ($51, originally $168): When all you want to wear is a sweater, sweater dresses are where it’s at. This one from John & Jen is a huge steal. Next winter, you’ll be thanking yourself for picking it up when you toss it on with some tights and boots to jet out the door in style.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)