Winter is finally starting to come to a close. While that means a bunch of things — get ready to gear up for picnics and camping, y’all! — it also means the return of winter sales. If you’re on a budget, one of the best ways to get glam duds without bleeding money is by scoping out those amazing, end-of-season sales. Scroll on to discover eight cozy sweaters that’ll up your style in no time.
1. Athleta Merino Fireside Sweater ($39, originally $89): This pretty thing is just as cozy as the name suggests. If you found yourself lacking a ski-trip worthy sweater this season, grab this one while it’s hot (aka now).
2. BCBG Intarsia Mind-Body-Spirit Sweater ($99, originally $198): Ah balance! If your teensy pullovers don’t quite cut it post-yoga class, but you still wanna keep the zen vibe going, toss this bad boy in your bag and throw it on with some leggings when you’re done. You’ll never want to take it off.
3. Billabong Enchanted Ways Poncho ($48, originally $80): From jeans and a tee to an LBD and so much in between, there’s not much that this pretty black and white piece won’t look good with. Keep it neutral or jazz it up with a colorful necklace, and you’re all set.
4. H&M Fine-Knit Sweater ($18, originally $25): The yellow gem is absolutely guaranteed to add a little sunshine to your winter blues. Toss it on with some jeans to keep it casual, or pair it with some bright, colored denim.
5. Lovers + Friends Edna Sweater ($68, originally $170): Even if you felt like your sweater game was complete this season, it can never hurt to add a burgundy knit to your arsenal — it’s classic enough to pass as a neutral, yet colorful enough to add some jazz.
6. Sweaty Betty Ustrasana Yoga Half-Zip ($96, originally $195): If your go-to gym hoodie is on its last leg, or you just got a little bored of your usual gym clothes this winter, this gray beauty is perfect. It’s practically on super sale, and it’s good for everything from chilly morning jogs to post-spin class grocery store runs.
7. Mara Hoffman Long Cardigan ($188, originally $268): Ah Mara Hoffman — she’s the queen of making wonderful, whimsical things, and she hasn’t stopped here. This beauty is a glorious post-season find that transitions amazingly into spring days and summer nights.
8. John & Jen Oversized Sweater Dress ($51, originally $168): When all you want to wear is a sweater, sweater dresses are where it’s at. This one from John & Jen is a huge steal. Next winter, you’ll be thanking yourself for picking it up when you toss it on with some tights and boots to jet out the door in style.
What are some of your fave end-of-season finds? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.