YouTube has it all – videos of cute babies, funny cats and everything in between. But, there’s a whole other side of the YouTube world. Yep, we’re talking makeup vids. With millions of subscribers and even more views, Tanya Burr is one of the most popular beauty gurus out there. Not only does this British vlogger capture views from around the world, but she also has a line of beauty products and recently wrote a book. Yeah, she’s kind of a big deal. If you aren’t convinced just yet, take a peek at 10 of our favorite makeup videos from Tanya that have us wishing we were *that* good at makeup.
1. Everyday Makeup: Searching for an everyday look that’s quick and easy yet looks like you spent more than five minutes on it? Tanya’s got you covered.
3. Makeup for Glasses Wearers: There *is* in fact a right and wrong way to do your makeup when you wear glasses. From where you swipe your blush to how you fill in the brows, Tanya shows you how to get a flawless look for four eyes.
4. Birthday Look: How fun is this look? We love the flirty vibe that coral lips and a bright blush give off.
6. Ariana Grande: Ariana is known for her perfectly glowing skin and pouty lips, and Tanya shows you how to get just that.
7. Selena Gomez: Looking for bold makeup to sport for a night out? Get Selena Gomez’s “Come & Get It” makeup with this tutorial.
10. Kim Kardashian: And finally, in case you haven’t seen enough Kim K tutorials, check this one out. Tanya focuses more on a bold eye look and glossy lips than the typical (crazy) contour tutorial.
Who is your favorite beauty guru on YouTube? Let’s talk in the comments below.