The Top 10 Must-Try Tanya Burr Makeup Tutorials
YouTube has it all – videos of cute babies, funny cats and everything in between. But, there’s a whole other side of the YouTube world. Yep, we’re talking makeup vids. With millions of subscribers and even more views, Tanya Burr is one of the most popular beauty gurus out there. Not only does this British vlogger capture views from around the world, but she also has a line of beauty products and recently wrote a book. Yeah, she’s kind of a big deal. If you aren’t convinced just yet, take a peek at 10 of our favorite makeup videos from Tanya that have us wishing we were *that* good at makeup.
1. Everyday Makeup: Searching for an everyday look that’s quick and easy yet looks like you spent more than five minutes on it? Tanya’s got you covered.
3. Makeup for Glasses Wearers: There *is* in fact a right and wrong way to do your makeup when you wear glasses. From where you swipe your blush to how you fill in the brows, Tanya shows you how to get a flawless look for four eyes.
4. Birthday Look: How fun is this look? We love the flirty vibe that coral lips and a bright blush give off.
6. Ariana Grande: Ariana is known for her perfectly glowing skin and pouty lips, and Tanya shows you how to get just that.
7. Selena Gomez: Looking for bold makeup to sport for a night out? Get Selena Gomez’s “Come & Get It” makeup with this tutorial.
10. Kim Kardashian: And finally, in case you haven’t seen enough Kim K tutorials, check this one out. Tanya focuses more on a bold eye look and glossy lips than the typical (crazy) contour tutorial.
Who is your favorite beauty guru on YouTube? Let’s talk in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)