This Target Collab Has Everything You Need for Your Next Summer Party
Target is at it again! From Oh Joy!’s summer home line to Nate Berkus’ safari-themed collab, there’s no denying that Target has been killin’ it this year with their swoon-worthy collaborations. Just when you thought your summer was set, your fave budget-friendly shop has released a new line to keep your home and parties refreshingly on fleek. That’s right! Target has teamed up with Cheeky (again) to take your standard dishware to the next level. Coming off the heels of Cheeky and DesignLoveFest‘s spring partnership with Target, Cheeky is now upgrading their vibrantly designed disposable dishes to a pretty new line of affordable porcelain. So whether you’re simply looking to add some extra colors and patterns to your dinnerware collection, or you’re gearing up for a summer with LOTS of entertaining, scroll on and find the perf dishware for your thoughtfully styled abode.
1. Cheeky Porter Porcelain 16 Piece Dinnerware Set ($70): Liven up your pad with the chill vibes of summer using this turquoise and coral dinner set. These porcelain beauties are perfect for creating that beach vacay atmosphere in the comfort of your own home. Now all you need is a seashell centerpiece to go with your ocean-inspired dishes.
2. Cheeky Nola Porcelain Dinnerware Collection ($4-$20): Polka dots are kinda your jam. Satisfy your inner preppy gal with this simple and chic set of spotted dishware. Kate Spade, eat your heart out!
are cute, you’re looking for a set of dishes that won’t upstage your lovingly plated home-cooked meal. For the gal that loves to garnish, opt for these light and subtle arrow designed dishes to keep your grub everyone’s main focus.
4. Cheeky Fine Lines Porcelain Dinnerware Collection ($3-$20): Let your dishes tell a story. Whether you’ve got a home filled with creative kids or want to intrigue your guests with some low-key works of art, these fine line picture plates are great for letting your imagination run wild while enjoying a delicious meal.
5. Cheeky Memphis Porcelain Dinnerware Collection ($4-$70): You’re all about those super sleek geometrics. Give your table that modern feel with a set of geometrically designed plates featuring a playful pop of blue.
6. Cheeky Riley 56oz Porcelain Serve Bowl ($17): Give your apartment that on-trend bohemian charm, without paying an arm and a leg. This tribal print serving bowl is ideal for giving your dinner table that free-spirit aesthetic. Just don’t forget to use some wooden flatware to complete the look.