15 Tattooed Tights Perfect for Commitment-Phobes
As much as those cool minimalist tattoos make us wanna get inked, we’ve always been too afraid to go through with the deed. Just like how we try on our clothes before any major purchase, we’d never commit to anything permanent without first giving it a little test drive. And now, thanks to the most exciting trend to ever hit the hosiery department, you can! With winter’s chill upon us, we’ve got you tattoo-phobes (and your legs) covered with a slew of faux-tattooed tights. Scroll down to check them out, and relish in the temporary nature of them all.
1. Zohara Hearts Print Sheer Tights ($34): OMG. Um, we say yes to minimalist statement faux-tat heart tights for anyone who thinks that less is more. The hearts are front and center in a design that’s decidedly cute with just a touch of rebellion.
2. Zohara “Je Temme” Sheer Printed Tattoo Tights ($34): Sentimental tats written in cursive are among our very favorites, but combined with our official French-girl obsession, you know we already own these très-chic tights with writing en Français. They’re versatile and totally convincing! You’ll have your entire squad fooled into thinking you got inked.
3. Stop & Stare Black Dream Catcher Tattoo Effect Hand Printed Tights ($19): Um, we seriously freaked out over this pair of tattooed tights. That faux dreamcatcher design could not be any more adorable, and it’s totally the type of ink we’d get IRL. Let the record show that there are dreamcatcher tats for free-spirited folks, and a faux version for the rest of us. Yes, please.
4. Stop & Stare Shaded Rose Tattoo Sheer Tights ($19): This pair plants a femme ‘n’ fancy rose decal just atop your foot for a to-die-for peek-a-boo effect in pumps or booties. Cheers to rocking a totally temporary statement.
5. Stop & Stare Musical Dandelion Tattoo Sheer Tights ($20): The delicate look of dandelion on the outer calf keeps the look girly, but the faux ink gives it a healthy dose of badassery. Plus, the design nods to our love of music with the whimsical keynote details.
6. Kelly at Large Black Bow Tattoo Tights ($24): Girly girls can now rejoice thanks to the feminine bows placed just so at the backs of your legs. The dainty detail placed just above the ankles will boost your powers of flirtation, giving your step extra sizzle as you walk away.
7. Zohara “A Donut Bite” Sheer Black Printed Tights ($33): What better way to seize the day than adorning your legs with your fave treat? Unlike the real deal, you can slip these babies on without next-day regret.
8. Bad Ass Leggings Minnie Mouse Sheer Pantyhose ($10): First, let’s allow the Disney lovers a hot minute to freak out over this Minnie Mouse amazingness. When it comes to styling these fab vintage hose, we’re thinking a polka-dotted retro dress or a flirty Peter Pan-collared number would match just swimmingly.
9. Zohara Love Me Tender Tights ($34): This look is the very definition of business in front, party in the back — but for your legs. For the classy girl whose statement pieces are worn on the DL, these feminine hearts are noticeable without dominating your look.
10. Out from Under Kitten Face Sheer Tights ($14): All cat lovers must purchase these feline-tatted tights right MEOW. Their minimalist appeal adds some whiskery goodness to keep your knees company, and your beloved furry friends might like ’em too.
11. Stop and Stare Tattoo Tights With Sugar Skull + Flowers ($21): Just in case you didn’t get your fill of sugar skulls this Halloween, there’s now a way to extend the spooky style straight into 2017. The colorful tights look risqué and oh-so fly whether dressed up or down, and their vibrant colors won’t escape anyone’s glance.
12. Jonathan Aston Bow Backseam Tights ($13): We’ll come right out and say it: We think these sexy tatted tights are the classiest of the bunch. Throw these on for your next date night and prepare for some serious sparks to fly between you and your S.O.
13. Fiore Chic Patterned Ankle High Socks ($4): Can you even imagine the impossible cuteness of these sheer socks with a pleated mini or an embellished dress? We can (and it’s amazing), so snatch up this pair to keep your little piggies warm in haute street style all winter long. *Adds to cart*
14. Brave Store Star Stockings ($8): Stars, you say? Don’t mind if we do. And we totally will pick up a pair of these cosmic-inspired tights the next time we want to make an absolutely stellar fashion statement.
15. Zohara Blossom Floral Sheer Tights ($33): At first glance, this floral decal totally looks authentic, no? The autumnal tones of these faux tat tights will fake your friends into thinking you’ve gone and done it for real.
Which one these tattooed tights will you try first? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.