The BritList: Teddy Bear Dog on a Treadmill, Cat Snow Forts and More
December is here, and holiday celebrations are in full swing. Between eating endless handfuls of Chex Muddy Buddies and sampling a variety of peppermint desserts, we are keeping extremely busy at Brit HQ :) But there’s always time for some randomness — Happy Friday.
1. Munchkin the Teddy Bear Dog on a Treadmill: You thought seeing Munchkin the Shih Tzu was a one-trick pony kind of thing? Think again. Now that little ball of adorableness is cruisin’ on a treadmill, and the world of pet videos is forever changed.
2. Charcoal Little and Fierce iPhone Case ($30): Love the wintery vibe of this floral iPhone case.
3. Lego Strip Club by Citizen Brick: Foxy Blox. Just. WOW. Lego hacks have taken a serious turn with this one.
4. Rock Metal Tables: This gorgeous table by Antoine Morris is part of a series of tables inspired by rock formations, so that people can bring patterns found in nature to their homes.
5. Rapper’s Delight Card Set ($18): 50 Centaur makes us want to bring back the age-old ROTFLMAO acronym.
6. Mistletoe Headbands, Set of 5 ($12): Stock up on holiday kisses by donning mistletoe right on your head!
7. Charmeleon’s Kitty Snow Fort: We love when the interwebs unearths something as unusual as this. The Tumblr tag alone slays us: #ispentlikeanhouronthisandimsotiredholyheckie. HOLY HECKIE!
9. Holiday Toffee: This isn’t just holiday toffee, people — this is boozy peppermint holiday toffee. It’s the perfect addition to any dessert platter, and makes for a killer hostess gift.
What’s the best, weirdest or most creative thing you’ve seen online this week? Talk to us in the comments below.