7 Jaw-Dropping Temporary Tattoos When You Can’t Commit
Whether it’s your first foray into tattoo territory or you’re just not sold on a design, trying before you commit is a smart option. Luckily for you, temporary tattoos aren’t just for play dates anymore. From feathers and freckles to florals and everything in between, these obligation-free options deliver absolutely jaw-dropping designs for adults.
1. Mr. Kate Beauty Marks ($14): If you’ve been the girl who was always jealous of your friends blessed with freckles, now you can have your cake and cover it in sparkles too. These temporary gold flecks are fab AF.
2. PAPERSELF Pineapple Tropical Metallic Temporary Tattoo ($10): This adorable ankle placement is one spot to consider for a whimsical tatt.
3. White Rabbits Designs Faith Temporary Tattoo ($3 for two): Get your daily dose of inspiration with a simple and stunning temp tatt.
5. Nature Tatts Potted Cactus Temporary Tattoos ($5): You must be living under a rock if you haven’t seen how popular succulents have been lately. You can even choose the order for a personalized touch.
6. Symbolic Imports Moon Phase Temporary Tattoo ($4): A long, thin tattoo like this moon phase ink goes very well on a lengthy part of your body like your arm or the middle of your back.
Tweet us your favorite tattoo designs @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Tattoorary)