Thanksgiving: It’s that wonderful time of year when your family gets together to share a meal and lots of laughs, and you spend hours panicking about the mind-blowing side dish you promised to prepare. But don’t fret. A calm Thanksgiving chef is a prepared Thanksgiving chef, so we’ve gathered some must-have supplies to make your kitchen and dinner table ready for the turkey and all its fixings.
1. KitchenAid Roasting Pan ($43): It’s all about the turkey, and you can’t cook your bird without the perfect pan. Grab yourself a big, quality roaster that will last you for years.
2. Mikasa Serving Platter ($45): Of course, once the turkey is ready to serve, you need a beautiful platter to pass around the table.
3. BNYD Turkey Baster ($7): It’s a simple but a necessary tool for keeping your bird nice and juicy until dinner time.
4. CDN Meat Thermometer ($14): Every chef should have a quality thermometer in their kitchen. Now you don’t have to guess whether the turkey’s done.
5. Cuisinart Electric Knife ($45): Give your arms a break by buying an electric meat carver that perfectly slices turkey just the way you like it.
6. Chicago Cutlery Block Set ($87): Every good meal comes down to good prep. Stock your kitchen with quality, ergonomic knives that will keep you chopping onions (and carrots, and potatoes, and so on) like a pro even as your eyes begin to tear up.
7. Le Creuset Casserole Dishes ($140): You can’t get a better, or more beautiful, casserole dish than Le Creuset. These pretty covered dishes are oven and dishwasher safe for easy baking and easy clean up.
8. Cuisinart Cookware Set ($200, 12 pieces): A set of stainless steel pots and pans are versatile, won’t stain after you use them, and won’t alter your food’s flavor. Plus they’re oven safe, so you can easily go from stovetop to oven without making more dishes.
9. OXO Potato Masher ($13): Potato mashers are one of those kitchen tools you never remember to buy until it’s too late. Grab this tool before it’s time to mash.
10. Miles Kimball Metallic Leaves Fabric Tablecloth ($20): It’s a holiday, so it’s the perfect time to dress up. That includes your table. Spring for a pretty tablecloth to celebrate the occasion. You can also play it up with a table runner, placemats, and place cards.
12. CraftMore Maple Leaf Garland ($20): Your Thanksgiving table isn’t complete without a beautiful centerpiece to tie it together. We love the idea of pulling leaves from the yard, but if that’s not an option, here’s a crisp set of leaves that will last until next season.
13. Lorenzo Dinnerware Set ($183, 57 pieces): Break out some of your fine china for the special occasion. Plus, you might need some extra table settings if you’re hosting more than your immediate family this year.
14. Dealight Silverware Set ($46, 20-piece set): Of course, every fine china table setting needs fine flatware to go with it.
15. Norpro Gravy Boat ($16): What’s a turkey dinner without gravy? Go for a gravy boat that’s simple or elaborate to suit your decor.
What Amazon deals are you loving? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.