The Best 4th of July Home Sales to Shop NOW
Food, fireworks, and discounted home finds? Just call the 4th of July weekend our fave one of the year! While we could sing endless praises of the yummy recipes and decked-out tailgates that accompany the festivities, we’ve got our sights set on the sales. Since this is one time of year to score BIG on home finds, we’ve rounded up all of the bargain havens in one spot. Scroll down to see the complete list and our fave picks from each place. Happy shopping!
1. Target: Save up to an extra 30 percent off home items, plus a bonus 10 percent off furniture and patio goodies with code FREEDOM. Our picks? The Striped Tassel Pillow (marked down to $20 from $25) and the Nate Berkus Curved Slipper Chair (marked down to $170 from $200).
2. Overstock: Right now, you can score an extra 10, 15, or 20 percent off tons of home items. We’re loving the Sevan Collection Weave Throw Blanket (discounted to $32 from $37) and the Hammered Copper Oval Beverage Tub (discounted to $97 from $174).
3. Anthropologie: Get up to 50 percent off (!!!) sale items AND free shipping on orders $150+. The Sanaga Striped Curtain (on sale for $90 from $148) and the Moroccan Ceramic Stool (on sale for $100 from $168) are two items we’re eyeing for stylish summer decor.
4. Lulu & Georgia: Score up to 70 percent off your purchases now through July 5 with the beloved retailer. May we suggest the Squad Only Doormat (on sale, $25 from $45) or the Jonathan Adler Jackson Coaster Set (on sale, $59 from $88) as fun accents for your pad?
5. Zara Home: Save 20 to 40 percent on certain gems — until they go out of stock! The Coral-Coloured Rug (discounted to $36 from $50) or the Floral Print Tray (discounted to $20 from $30) are two items to grab, ASAP!
6. Pier 1: Hello, up to 50 percent off site-wide and free shipping on orders over $48. We’re def going to snag the Americana Striped Nesting Bowls (on sale, $40 from $50) and the Luca Oval Turquoise Chair (on sale, $120 from $150).
7. Pottery Barn: When Pottery Barn declares items up to 70 percent off, we start filling our carts. Go with the Enamel Drink Dispenser (marked down to $55 from $70) or the Round Market Umbrella (marked down to $130 from $187) for total party-ready vibes.
8. ban.do: From July 1 to July 4, spend $50 and get a pair of shades for free, PLUS free shipping on all orders with code BBQBBQ. Try the Sip Sip Straw Set ($10) or the Gold Pineapple Lamp ($93) to help you reach the sunnies minimum!
9. West Elm: This chic retailer is offering 20 to 30 percent off site-wide. We’re having major heart eyes for the colorful All Wicker Colorblock Lounge Chair (on sale, $479 from $799), and the more practical Metallic Woven Storage Basket (on sale, $27 from $44).
Which sales are you shopping for the 4th of July? Tell us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.