The BritList: Hypercolor Jeans, Squirrels Doing Everyday Things + More
Easter prep is in full swing at Brit HQ, and we’re egg-static about all the spring colors starting to bloom here in San Francisco. Of course, we’re also pretty egg-cited about all randomness on today’s BritList so let’s get to it! (P.S. Please send your most egg-cellent puns our way via Twitter.)
1. Thermochromic Denim: Hypercolor is BACK baby! The folks at Naked and Famous have created a brand new throwback pair of jeans that change color based on your body’s temperature.
2. Paper Jam Press: All of the prints on Paper Jam Press are pretty much… our jam!
3. Rando: Described as the anti-social photo sharing app, Rando lets you share photos with total randos! Simply upload photos and they’ll be shared with a total stranger who also just uploaded a photo, from anywhere in the world. Sounds like it could get pretty creepy, but they assure users that they are monitoring all the Rando content.
7. Thumbs and Ammo: This photo blog has a simple premise: Replace all guns with a thumbs up. Amazing.
8. Kate Spade Wedges: Seriously Kate? Like we needed another item of yours to put on our wish list.
9. Maple Knife Set: Love this maple cutlery.
10. Photos of Squirrels Doing Everyday Things: Lastly, we’ve got a little cuteness for you with just the right amount of creepiness. Anyone who’s lived in the suburbs knows that squirrels run the neighborhood anyway.