The BritList: Cash Cats, ’90s Fashion and More
It’s been a big week here at Brit + Co. In case you missed it, we launched a brand new shop!! If you haven’t perused the beautiful items from all sorts of awesome makers yet, you should probably schedule a lunch meeting with yourself… like now ;) And you know what else? It’s almost LONG weekend time. Let’s kick it off like we always do, with the BritList.
First up, a find from one of our favorite design blogs, Swiss Miss. You know you can do it.
2. Giant Gem Speaker ($40): Ummm, it’s a giant gem-shaped speaker. What’s not to be madly in love with?
3. Cash Cats: What’s your newest favorite microblog? If it’s not Cash Cats, well… tell us what it is in the comments below!
4. Cur8ed and Colored: Our latest Instagram crush is @Cur8ed, a stylish feed of ’90s fashion spreads on poppy colorful backgrounds.
Rubik’s Cube’s 40th? That’s kind of a weird thing to turn into a full-week celebration but… we won’t judge you. And we’ll gift you with this.
6. #RapShirtsForWhitePeople: We bet you can think of a friend to buy this for in less than 60 seconds.
7. S’mores Roasting Rack ($20): Seeing as Memorial Day weekend is the first (unofficial) weekend of summer, it’s time to get your s’mores on.
8. Hush Pods: Feel distracted in your open seating workplace? Then maybe your company should invest in a few hush pods.