The BritList: Sharkini, Cat Whack-a-Mole + More
Good morning there! How was your week? Ours was filled with shakes that make us want to shake it, color block fans, and seriously swoonworthy engagement rings. But you know what it’s time for now? The Britlist, duh! :)
2. Modern Colored Pencils: A gorgeous set of modern colored pencils for any beautiful desktop.
3. @ppreciate: This cool web app delivers an inspirational piece of type whenever you need it. Save onto your desktop or share with friends via Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter. Leave the snarkiness behind.
4. Soccer Ball Smoothie Maker: Wow. It is finally time we harness the energy that goes into kicking around a soccer ball and turn it into a smoothie-maker, right? Not sure about this one but there you have it.
5. Sharkini: Cue the theme song from Jaws. The second best part of this suit is the ’90s chain that holds it up at the top.
7. Artisan Canoe Paddles: You might be thinking, canoe paddles are extremely random. BUT, look at the beautiful patterns on these bad boys. Don’t they make you want to repaint something in your home? Perhaps your desk?
8. Splash Chopping Board: We can’t decide if this feels like something out of Dexter, but we love how it looks with a whole bunch of tomatoes just waiting to be chopped.
9. Notebook Sheet Set: Get it, notebook sheets? Hehehehehe.
10. Cat Whack-a-Mole: Um wait, can we play this? So good.