What a week! The holidays continue to be top of mind here at Brit HQ, with Skinny Ornament Cupcakes, Spiked Strawberry Santas, and Peppermint Pattie White Russians kicking around the watercooler. We don’t actually have a watercooler… but you get the idea. In any case, it’s Friday and that means it’s time for the Britlist.
1. Gummy Bear Chandelier: Wow. 3,000 gummy bears later… :)
2. Social Media Jeans: Jeans that tweet? Seriously. Replay has introduced a brand new line of jeans that feature a vinyl pocket equipped with a small bluetooth device that lets you click it to let people know your current location or mood, ranging from positive to negative.
4. Cupcakes that Look Like a Dog: Um yeah. We’ll just leave these here.
6. Big Dog Purse: Not so much for the yippie dogs but still want to carry yours in a purse? Presenting the Big Dog Purse!
7. An Airbag For Your Phone: In the concept stage at this point, Amazon has just won a patent to create the first airbag for smartphones. That’s right. The tiniest jets of air in the world just might be ready to protect your phone.
8. Ethnotek iPad Sleeves: If you don’t know about Ethnotek, here’s the deal. This company is all about celebrating and promoting world culture through textiles, bags, and more. And now, iPad and iPad mini sleeves!
9. The Itty Bitty Project: This collection of t-shirts lets kids customize with a bunch of fun googly eyes, shapes, and more. So fun.
10. Staples Easy 3D: More 3D! In a surprisingly techie move, Staples has just announced “Staples Easy 3D,” a new service that lets anyone with a CAD or other 3D-printable file print their designs in 3D. You can pick your objects up at the store, or have them mailed to you. Very interesting.
11. Timex Gift Finder: Turns out Timex has a pretty awesome collection of watches (so many!) and an easy way to help you find the right watch for any type of person. The gift finder asks you a series of questions about the person you’re buying a gift for, and recommends a perfect watch based on your answers!
What goodies have you found or made this week? Share links with us in the comments below.