The BritList: Life-Size Flamingo Balloons, 3D Printed Glasses and More
And just like that, it’s May. Summer’s right around the corner, winter is far behind us and people everywhere are reminiscing about Justin Timberlake’s strange pronunciation of “me” in ‘N SYNC’s seminole classic, “It’s Gonna Be Me.” Now let’s get to the news at hand — here are 11 things that made us look this week.
1. Croissant Garlic Bread: Created by Dominique Ansel, the inventor of pop-culture-pastry the Cronut, this newest foray into flaky pastries makes our mouths water.
2. Air-Walking Flamingo Balloon ($24.95): Dude, this flamingo balloon walks. And it’s taller than me, so there’s that.
3. Dessert Rodeo: This clever little doodad by Eater will help you invent the next cronut!
4. Rifle Paper Co. x LeSportsac: What?! We need all of this ASAP.
5. Vodquila: A vodka and tequila hybrid? Scary.
6. Diamond Air Plant Terrarium Kit ($65): This gorgeous gem of a terrarium is the perfect gateway into gardening. Plus it doubles as art!
9. Designer Cookies: THESE ARE EDIBLE. Seriously. And they are the most beautiful cookies we’ve ever seen.
10. Happy Habitat Throws: Who knew it was possible to fall in love with a throw blanket?
11. George the Standing Cat: And finally, the cat that is currently breaking the Internet ;)