The BritList: Ryan Gosling Makeup Bags, ’90s Emojis and More
When is the last time you listened to “Family Affair” by Mary J. Blige? Like, really listened to it? Make the answer to that TODAY. And enjoy your Friday.
1. Mary J. Blige Family Affair: Just press play. We promise it will kick your day off right. And if one throwback song just isn’t cutting it, may we also suggest “None of Your Business” by Salt-N-Pepa? You’re welcome.
2. Ryan Gosling Makeup Bag ($28): Hey girl, you’re so naturally beautiful, you barely even need this makeup bag. But actually, you totally need this makeup bag, pencil case, clutch — whatever works for you.
3. Wurstify: This v. important technology has finally made it possible to put beards on every single face that pops up in your browser.
4. Handbag Raincoat ($28): Your fancy handbag needs shelter from April showers too!
5. Marble Balloons ($8 each): How gorgeous is this balloon? Seriously. And yes. Balloons can be gorgeous.
6. The Gluten Free Museum: What happens when you remove gluten from iconic moments in art and cartoon culture? There’s now a virtual museum for that :)
7. Mint Chocolate Chip Marshmallows ($8): Wondermade is killing it with outrageously delicious flavored marshmallows. This month’s marshmallow crush? Mint Chocolate Chip. Nom.
8. ’90s Emojis: The Rachel, platform sneakers, WHATEVERRRR and crying Dawson.
9. Mix by Sodastream: Sodastream’s latest innovation hopes to turn you into a mixologist. The MIX hosts a built-in touchscreen giving you access to tons of cocktail recipes, and recommends a precise level of carbonation based on what you’re making. Browse the library of alcoholic and non-alcoholic recipes on your phone, and load ’em right into the Sodastream via Bluetooth. Fizzy Lifting Drink, anyone?
10. Monster Skin Rug: Forget the bear skin rug, it’s all about MONSTER skin. Amazing.
11. Happy Wall Banner ($26): C’mon, get happy.
12. New Belgium Salted Caramel Brownie Beer: Wait, what? New Belgium Brewing has teamed up with Ben & Jerry’s to create a brand new mouthwatering brew: Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale. It hits shelves this fall, and we promise to be the first to concoct a Salted Caramel Brownie Beer Float… with Salted Caramel Ice Cream.
13. This Wool Cat Head is Here to Creep You Out: Holy. What. Cannot. Compute. BYE.