The BritList: Ryan Gosling Makeup Bags, ’90s Emojis and More
When is the last time you listened to “Family Affair” by Mary J. Blige? Like, really listened to it? Make the answer to that TODAY. And enjoy your Friday.
1. Mary J. Blige Family Affair: Just press play. We promise it will kick your day off right. And if one throwback song just isn’t cutting it, may we also suggest “None of Your Business” by Salt-N-Pepa? You’re welcome.
3. Wurstify: This v. important technology has finally made it possible to put beards on every single face that pops up in your browser.
4. Handbag Raincoat ($28): Your fancy handbag needs shelter from April showers too!
6. The Gluten Free Museum: What happens when you remove gluten from iconic moments in art and cartoon culture? There’s now a virtual museum for that :)
7. Mint Chocolate Chip Marshmallows ($8): Wondermade is killing it with outrageously delicious flavored marshmallows. This month’s marshmallow crush? Mint Chocolate Chip. Nom.
8. ’90s Emojis: The Rachel, platform sneakers, WHATEVERRRR and crying Dawson.
10. Monster Skin Rug: Forget the bear skin rug, it’s all about MONSTER skin. Amazing.
11. Happy Wall Banner ($26): C’mon, get happy.
12. New Belgium Salted Caramel Brownie Beer: Wait, what? New Belgium Brewing has teamed up with Ben & Jerry’s to create a brand new mouthwatering brew: Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale. It hits shelves this fall, and we promise to be the first to concoct a Salted Caramel Brownie Beer Float… with Salted Caramel Ice Cream.
13. This Wool Cat Head is Here to Creep You Out: Holy. What. Cannot. Compute. BYE.