The BritList: Tinder Baby Onesies, Animated “Shake It Off” and More
The good news is that it’s Friday. And it’s not just Friday — it’s the Friday before the first unofficial weekend of summer! Even though summer doesn’t officially begin for another month, Memorial Day weekend always kicks it off right. Around Brit HQ there’s talk of girls’ trips to Palm Springs, couples’ camping in Northern Cali and even a jet set adventure to Sweden. Before we completely check out for the day though, let us turn our attention to the task at hand: the BritList.
1. 49 Students Animated Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”: Thought you’d seen your share of Taylor Swift music videos this week? Wrong. This impressive project, created by 49 University of Newcastle animation students, is comprised of 2,767 frames of hand-drawn rotoscoped animation footage. So cool.
2. Wes Anderson-Themed Wedding: What do you do when you wish your life could be as hipster as a Wes Anderson movie? You stage a wedding shoot to make it a reality.
3. The Legoland Hotel Is Off the Chain: I mean. WHAT? So much color, so many Legos and so many ways to hack your own room!
6. Bill Nye the Science Guy on Netflix: Need to brush up on your elementary school science skills?
8. Now You Can Subscribe to Sriracha: You know how every single week it seems like there’s a new way for the world to consume our collective Sriracha obsession? Well now there’s a monthly subscription for that ;)
9. Your Utensils Can Now Double as Bottle Openers: Dubbed Brew Cutlery, this collection of forks and knives is made for beer lovers.