Of the many epic Kardashian hair moments, we’d like to give a little special shout-out to the short-hair looks that had us swooning. Known for down-to-there extensions and flowy locks galore, sometimes the Keeping Up With the Kardashians stars unexpectedly stun us with to-die-for bobs and lobs. Just in time for your summer snips, here’s the definitive ranking of the crew’s best chopped styles.
5. Kourtney Kardashian’s Blonde Moment: Kourtney’s Monroe-inspired look from 2013 will always be an important moment in Kardashian hair history because it was such a stark contrast to her typical sleek and natural tresses. While the oldest sibling is the least adventurous with her strands, she def worked that bombshell style in this epic #tbt.
4. Khloe Kardashian’s Shiny Bob: Khlo Khlo has been churning out fresh trends for years with her wavy, voluminous ‘dos. So in September 2016, it was a true change-up when, post-divorce, she stepped out in a newly honey-toned bob. The look was soft, understated, and copied by all.
3. Kendall Jenner’s Sleek Center-Parted Bob: Kenny killed it by changing up her typically beachy strands with a straight, smooth bob. The model’s hairstyle was completed by this season’s must-have center part in this shot she shared on her Insta last March.
2. Kylie Jenner’s Boudoir Blonde Lob: Yes to all of this. Kylie threw the world into a tizzy with her ultra-glam, minimalist, platinum bob at the 2017 Met Gala (who even cares that it was a wig?).
1. Kim Kardashian’s Laid-Back, Hand-Parted Lob: The queen of selfies is known for her trademark straight-and-uber-polished styles. But Kim ushered in chill, laid-back vibes on her 2016 Vogue Australia cover, with a shoulder-length, textured lob that had us all reaching for a pair of scissors and some texturizing spray.
Want to see more of the Kardashian’s most memorable hair moments? Follow us on Pinterest!