Calling all color lovers! Instagram is filling our feeds with tons of bright spring imagery, and we’re here to share *all* the creative love. We’re talking whimsical interiors, vibrant accents, and pigment-infused backsplashes (AKA everything you need to inspire some bright seasonal vibes). Give these ‘grams a try and we promise you’ll be dousing your space in fab hues before summer arrives.
1. @littlebigbell: It’s hard to pass up an award-winning IG, especially one that doesn’t skimp on color. Expect to see five-star interiors, exteriors, and every nook in between.
2. @kailochic: DIYer and decorator extraordinaire Kara shows her passion in her pics. Find everything from clever projects to fun entertaining tidbits in a totally creative feed.
3. @xuzzi: The power of pink is v. evident here. If you aren’t already in love with the hue, you will be after a scroll through these bubblegum- and blush-filled photos.
4. @cestmarie: This UK-based photographer captures her love of pastels in scenes around her city (think: candy stores, coffee shops, and even commuter trains.) Curious to see where she goes next? Give her ‘gram a follow.
5. @houselarsbuilt: The more florals, the better, obvs! From indoor gardens to jewel-colored interiors, no bloom is left unused in this IG.
6. @teamwoodnote: With so many intricate elements, this stream is pretty much a playground for the eyes. Subtle statements keep it rooted in sophistication, while miscellaneous flashy walls keep the feed fun.
7. @sophlog: Between this feed’s vivid backdrops, candy-colored props, and pics of *actual* sweets, you’ll feel like you stepped into a game of Candy Land.
8. @sugarandcloth: This popular blogger showcases whimsical living rooms, bedrooms, and backyard setups alike. Visit her feed and you’ll come out with a little more cheer than you went in with.
9. @judithinwonderland: Judith’s Insta-wonderland boasts a feed of whimsy, quirkiness, and a little magic. Lucky for you, her practical design ideas can be copied and sprinkled around your abode.
10. @happymundane: Catch a dose of Cali inspiration with images that incorporate serious west coast vibes. If you’re craving those oceanside feels, consider this account your decor go-to.
11. @designsponge: Sit back, relax, and pour yourself a glass of bubbly as you soak up the color-happy style of this designer. Grace Bonney might as well be the queen of great interiors — and her hue-filled feed will have you hooked in no time.
12. @brittnimehlhoff: Minimalism can still be majorly colorful, and Brittni Mehlhoff will prove it to ya. Her posts are packed with style mixes, like bright accents in all-white interiors and color-blocking in neutral spaces.
13. @anablizz: For those who enjoy a little order with their imaginative palettes, have a look-see here. Featuring structured shots of indoor and outdoor scenery, this collection will put you at ease knowing that color doesn’t have to mean chaos.
14. @thetiffanypratt: You’ll probably sign up for an art class after feasting your eyes on the handmade prints and pigments from Tiffany Pratt. Until then, you can just drool over her positively gorg creations.
15. @randomactsofpastel: There’s something *so* soothing about a feed full of pastels. It’s like you can still get your color intake, without feeling overly energized. If you agree, this baby is a must-follow.
16. @studiobicyclette: Here’s an account that can only be described as one thing: magical. Its beauty lies in the light and whimsical imagery.
17. @whorange: The gal behind this lens knows where to go for some bright beauty. Whether you’re hunting for inspo or just out to gawk, you’ll def fall in love with her eye for exploratory design.
18. @lovelyindeed: The IG handle says it all. A couple thumb-flicks through and you’ll be heading to your nearest craft store to recreate all the gorgeous accents.
19. @britandco: When you need a cool new DIY, some interior inspo, or a just good ol’ quote to boost your #girlpower, we’ve got you — in every shade of color possible.
20. @housepluslove: It’s all in the details here. Between centerpieces, wall art, and tabletop trinkets, you’ll see that it doesn’t take much to bring a springy aesthetic to your space.
21. @creativekipi: Talk about house #goals. This art director gives you a peek inside her color-clad world, one Insta at a time. And let’s just say, we’d do anything to be part of it.
22. @elsielarson: If your space feels a little stale, take a note from Elsie Larson’s book. Florals, cacti, and the occasional cocktail display abound to help you refresh your home this season.
23. @brightbazaar: Who knew NYC could be so colorful? We sure didn’t! The color-blocked alley walls and jewel-toned cafe furniture will have you ready to book a trip to the Big Apple ASAP.
24. @thecraftedlife: Are you fearless when it comes to playing with color and patterns? Then you’ll adore the stream of lively palettes and unexpected pops of color here.
25. @studiodiy: Life is a party, and we’re following along with the festivities on this ‘gram. The bold tablescapes, cheery wall displays, and sweet treats sprinkled along the way make for one celebration you won’t want to miss.
Want more colorful ways to inspire your home? Follow us on Pinterest!