The Sundance Film Festival is in full swing in Park City, Utah, and while we’ve seen some bold style, to be sure (Chloë Grace Moretz’s goth lips, though!), it’s a fresh take on an old winter-wear staple that’s all but taking over the streets. Wool camel-hued coats (much like the Sentaler Long Wide Collar Wrap Coat, $1,295, Meghan Markle sported for her first Christmas appearance with the Royal family) are being spotted on everyone from Naomi Watts to Octavia Spencer, proving that the elegant, neutral tone looks great on pretty much everyone and can be paired with just about anything — see for yourself below!
1. Naomi Watts: The English actress donned a loose, bathrobe-style tie-wrap camel Mansur Gavriel Wool Cozy Coat ($995) that proved perfect for layering in the snowy Utah streets. (Photo via Ray Tamarra/Getty)
2. Octavia Spencer: The Hidden Figures actress sported a shorter version of the trending style in a chic, waist-length camel coat with buttons running down both sides. (Photo via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)
4. Priyanka Chopra: The Quantico star funked her elegant outerwear up a bit with a pair of casual camo pants and some chunky black heels. (Photo via Daniel Boczarski/Getty)
5. Kiersey Clemons: Is The Flash star’s ribbed-sleeve coat (expertly complemented by pinstripe brown Max Mara pants) not the this not the coziest-looking thing you’ve ever seen? (Photo via Jason Merrit/Getty)
6. Emma Roberts: The Scream Queens star wrapped up in a double-breasted wool camel coat and matching sunnies. (Photo via Bauer-Griffin/GC/Getty)
Which of these beige coats is your fave? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)