13 Tips for Hosting a Classy AF Adult Wine Tasting
Whether you’re planning a classic bridal shower or honoring a #girlboss milestone, wine is always a good idea. With so many reasons to celebrate, it’s time to pop open a few bottles of vino and host a get-together that screams *adult status.* Take the guesswork out of the process with the unique wine tasting party ideas below, including pretty party DIYs and yummy cheeseboard concepts.
1. DIY Wine Glass Name Tags: These simple name tags will make an eye-catching addition to your glassware. Write your guests’ names on small pieces of fabric and tie them around the stems. If you’re feeling like a green goddess, add a special touch with a freshly plucked leaf. (via Glitter Guide)
3. Printable Prop Shop Wine Tasting Photo Booth Props ($5): Every great party needs a photo booth. Add these printable props and encourage your guests to put their best (or silliest) faces forward.
4. Cheeseboard: The key to a super great cheeseboard is variety. Add meats, various cheeses, olives, and even chocolate to make delectable pairings with the vino. (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Popcorn Pairings: Pass the popcorn, please! Whip up some sweet and savory options for crowd-pleasing snacks that pair well with certain varietals. Serving a full-bodied Cab? Serve it with classic butter popcorn. (via Among Other Things)
6. Indigo Bunting Paperless Post Invitation ($6+): Since we’re adulting, ditch the mass text invitation and send a luxe e-vite. Your soiree invites will not only have all of the deets, but it’ll set the tone for the occasion.
7. DIY Wine Labels: Want to add suspense to your wine tasting? Grab some chalkboard contact paper and craft a few elegant labels to cover each wine bottle. Once everyone has guessed, removed the label for the big reveal! (via Hither & Thither)
8. Fox Blossom Co Rose Gold Personalized Flutes ($16): These personalized, rose gold embossed glasses will shine long after the party is over.
9. Angela Marie Made It’s Wine o’Clock Printable ($5): Add this adorable printable to your drink cart or tablescape to remind everyone what time it is! Make this a quick DIY project by painting a frame to complement your new fave print.
10. Mailbox Happiness Wine Is Divine Banner ($15+): Let this glittery banner light the way! Hang it in your doorway or over your apps table to make your shindig sparkle.
12. Wine Spritzer Bar: Post-wine tasting is the perfect time to offer your gal pals a refreshing wine spritzer. Set up a bar with fresh fruit juices, herbs, and various liqueurs so they can make bevs to their liking. (via Pop Sugar)
Ready to host a wine tasting? Follow us on Pinterest for more party planning ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.