Whether you’re on the run (literally) or just want to add some comfort and style to your step, you can’t go wrong with a sleek pair of sneakers. The casual footwear has long been a wardrobe essential, but with athleisure now a permanent fixture in your style arsenal, it’s time to up the ante on your selection of steppers. With so many Insta-worthy options out there, knowing where to start can be straight-up overwhelming. But you’re in luck. Pinterest recently gave us the rundown on the top trending trainers taking over the internet. Scroll on for the nine must-have styles to scoop up now.
1. Adidas Originals ZX Flux ($90): Copper kicks? Sign us up! The high-shine sole on these stunners is reason enough to get moving. Best believe you’ll be wearing these babies beyond the gym. Swishy skirts, ethereal frocks, distressed denim — anything goes.
2. Nike Juvenate Women´s Lifestyle Shoes ($85): These ultra lightweight kicks will make you feel like you’re walking on clouds. Slip ’em on with a knit sheath, oversized aviators, and an Insta-worthy arm party for a casually cool look that straight-up slays.
3. Adidas Originals Gazelle ($80): With their retro cool edge and luxe leather upper, these red-hot kicks were made for keepin’ it real while strolling along the city streets.
4. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top Sneaker ($50): It doesn’t get much more classic than this. Channel your inner ’90s goddess by struttin’ your stuff in a ditsy floral dress, oversized denim jacket, and these low-ridin’ lovelies.
5. Nike Roshe One Sneaker ($75): A shoe inspired by the practice of meditation and the concept of Zen? Now there’s an idea we can definitely get behind. With its minimalist aesthetic, the lightweight sneaker ties in seamlessly with both your on- and off-duty style.
6. Vans Havana Perf Slip-On DX ($85): What goes around comes around — and that’s certainly the case for the iconic skater shoe. Van’s staple slip-on gets an It-girl makeover with luxe off-white leather and punchy perforated detailing FTW.
7. Kaanas Atacama Sneakers ($125): We’re more than excited to see a pair of culture conscious kicks make this list. Colombian brand Kaanas enlists the skills of local artisans to create on-point pieces that deliver on quality and cool factor.
8. Nike Air Presto ($120): Whether you’re headed to the studio or nailing that morning commute, best believe these pretty in pink trainers will keep your girl-on-the-go routine on lock.
9. Adidas Originals Superstar Foundation Sneaker ($80): With their wear-anywhere aesthetic and fuss-free feel, these high-contrast sneakers are easy like Sunday morning. Slip them on with a field jacket and jeans for an outdoor film fest, or lace them up with a twirl-worthy metallic skirt to spice up your standard on-the-job ensemble.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.