9 Essential Travel Beauty Products for Memorial Day Weekend
Since your Memorial Day weekend bag is already filled up with too many pairs of shoes and multiple outfit changes (guilty), finding the room for your entire beauty regimen is usually not an option. That is, unless you’re stocked with travel-sized beauty products. Here, the essential items you need to get you through the weekend.
1. OUAI Morning After Kit ($22): If having your hair on point for your travels is a priority for you, this three-piece kit that includes the OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil for serious hydration, Dry Shampoo Foam to disguise dirty locks, and Finishing Creme for the perfect polish will do just that.
2. Sun Bum Travel Size Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 ($10): This mini sunscreen provides SPF 30 protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and gives you all the antioxidants you need to protect against free radicals.
3. Savor Beauty Toning Mist to Go ($10): After baking in the sun all day, chances are your skin needs a pick-me-up, and this mist will do the trick. Working to fight the first signs of aging and seriously hydrate your complexion, this mist can be used to tone your skin, set your makeup, or give a cool boost when stored in the refrigerator.
4. Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer ($39): With the help of this primer’s green tone, redness and uneven skin tone will no longer be as much of an issue. Whether you’re sporting it alone or under foundation, your skin will be color-corrected, pores will be blurred, and fine lines will be minimized.
5. Pixi Glow Tonic To Go ($18): These exfoliating toner pads with five percent glycolic acid, aloe vera, and ginseng make that as easy as possible. Swipe one of these pads on your skin to gently exfoliate, soothe, and energize.
6. Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel ($24): Leave the pencils and powders at home, and pack a tinted brow gel. All you need to do is glide it across your brows for water-resistant, long-lasting volume and color.
7. IT Cosmetics Travel Size Your Skin but Better CC Cream SPF 50+ ($15): For the gal who hates the idea of wearing a heavy foundation on her holiday, using a high-coverage CC cream may be your answer. This version provides skincare benefits, SPF protection, and the coverage of a full-on foundation all in one lightweight, easily-blendable formula.
8. Garnier SKINACTIVE Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser ($7): During the long weekend, your skin may take a beating thanks to sun exposure, sand, and outdoor elements. Keep a no-rinse micellar water at arms-reach to make sure your complexion stays fresh and clean without over-drying or irritating.
9. Urban Decay Travel Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray ($15): To top off your simple vacation makeup and ensure that you won’t be spending too much time touching up in the mirror, this setting spray deserves a place in your beach bag. Spritz it all over the skin after you apply your makeup and be amazed when it still looks freshly applied up to 16 hours later.