Wouldn’t it be great if you could rock a next-level look that was as cozy as wearing your bathrobe? Well, the latest spring runway trend has you covered without compromising the comfort. Forget the #basic beige trench; instead, step outside this spring in a newly imagined trench that is as soft and silky as your bathroom attire. And if anyone asks if you’re wearing a coat or a robe, you can just say, “Yep!” Here are eight we’re crushing on RN.
1. Eliza J. Faux Shearling Wrap Trench Coat ($218): The things you love most about your favorite robe are now totally appropriate to rock beyond the couch. You’ll get the same cozy feels with this shearling wrap trench. The ivory color is super classy to cover up a sweater or dress on chilly days.
2. Dorthy Perkins Bonded Belted Long Trench Coat ($129): If you want to stay snug when you walk out the door, you’ll love this long trench option. It’s the right length to wear over a long sweater or with a midi skirt without looking too boho.
3. ASOS Soft Coat in Crepe with Vent Sleeve ($75): If you love that Sunday morning in your PJs and robe vibe, you’ll lust after this super soft vent sleeve coat. It’s light enough for a warm spring day but could easily be layered over a sweater on cold mornings.
4. Forever 21 Belted Satin Trench Coat ($48): Yas, your spring coat can be as hot as it is functional. Take this satin number from the bedroom to the streets and show it off over skinnies and your favorite tee, or wear it with a dress and choker for the ultimate sexy look.
5. Chic Wish My Chic Open Trench Coat in Smoke ($80): Not into the belted trench look? That’s cool — go for this open style in a nice smokey gray color instead. Dress it up or down; it’s easy to throw on and goes with literally anything you’ve got.
6. Forever 21 Hooded Wrap Jacket ($48): Hoods are probably the best parts of comfy clothes, amiright? You’ll want to throw on this woven wrap jacket on your way to the gym early in the morning.
7. Mango Printed Robe Jacket ($100): Go east, friends. If you’ve wanted to jump on the pajama trend that took over our feeds, this jacket may be the next best thing. It’s silky and the floral print is oh.so.pretty over any of your formal looks.
8. T Tahari Wool Blend Belted Wrap Coat ($348): This wool blend wrap coat with a pretty shawl collar is a good hybrid solution for between season style when you still need to stay warm. The merlot color is also neutral enough to go with any outfit you’ve got.
Looking for more spring fashion inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.