20 Beauty Gifts You Should Buy From Ulta This Holiday Season
Love your girl gang but at a total loss for what to get them for the holidays? With so many gift sets constantly popping up in Instagram ads and on our feeds, we don’t blame you. To help you sort through the holiday madness and gift your gals the best beauty buys available, we’ve rounded up 20 skincare, haircare, and makeup gifts (sorted by price point) you can score in a single store. Thanks, Ulta!
1. Tony Moly My Shea Sheet Mask ($8): This festive box of face masks won’t only light up your bestie’s face as she unwraps it but for five full days as she puts the skin-soothing Korean beauty formulas to work.
2. Lipstick Queen Drops of Jupiter Mini Lip Gloss Duo($15): Gloss is a go this season. Help your BFF get in on the trend with this mini lip kit. The high-shine lippies glide on for comfortable, never-sticky wear that can be worn on its own or layered over your favorite matte hue.
3. Soap & Glory Mask Force Five Gift Set ($16): Give your girl the gift of clear skin and calmed nerves with this all-encompassing five-piece set. Equipped with masks to address everything from clogged pores and breakouts to dark circles and dull skin, she’s sure to feel blessed to receive this beauty haul.
4. China Glaze The Grinch Micro Mini Nail Lacquer Kit ($18): The Grinch may be green, but this set incorporates all the colors of Who-ville to nail the prettiest holiday mani. Gift the full set or pop it open to stuff a few stockings just in time for Christmas Eve.
5. Caboodles Rose Gold Girl On The Go ($20): As much as we love scoring all the hottest skincare, haircare, and makeup goodies during the holidays, without the proper organization in place, it can get a tad overwhelming. This trendy rose gold makeup case will ease the minds of all the beauty fanatics in your life.
6. Wet Brush Rose Gold Blow Dry Beauty Kit ($20): Give her a gift that works double-time tending to her tresses and adding a colorful, jewel-toned accent to her vanity. This brush kit features the brand’s new OmniFlex design that allows the brush (not just the bristles) to flex to every contour of the scalp, making for a painless, efficient comb-through.
7. Mario Badescu Spritz. Mist. Glow. Set ($21): On Wednesdays we wear pink and at 2pm we spritz — that’s just life. To help ensure your gal pal’s complexion stays deeply hydrated and glowy AF, gift this trio of cult-favorite facial sprays. Made with good-for-your-skin ingredients (like cucumber, rose water, and aloe vera), she’ll consider you her skin savior with every application.
8. IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Your Perfect Pink Lip Duo ($24): There’s nothing like a pink pout to tie a look together without looking overdone. To help your loved ones achieve the iconic look, pop this present, featuring full-size Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment and the brand-new Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment Serum, into their bag.
9. DevaCurl The Kit For All Kind ($30): Curly girls call for targeted haircare — and what better way to support your spiral sister than with this kit of travel-sized, 100 percent sulfate-, silicone- , and paraben-free shampoo, conditioner, curl gel, and styling cream?
10. Clinique Stars of Clinique Set ($30, $80 value): From her cleansing routine to the way she lines her lids, this kit of limited-edition bestselling beauty buys has her covered.
11. Glam & Glow 53 Piece Collection ($30, $200 value): Instead of spending an arm and a leg on a beauty kit of her own, consider this 53-piece collection to achieve dozens of color combos she won’t soon get bored of.
12. Peter Thomas Roth Power Players Set ($38): Don’t let fine lines and wrinkles get your loved one down. Give them this five-piece anti-aging kit to cleanse, purify, refine, and moisturize skin for a soft, supple, radiant complexion through the holidays and beyond.
13. Ariana Grange Deluxe Mini Parfum Set ($40): Sure, socks and scarves are nice, but when it comes to opening presents let’s be real: “Thank u, next.” With a little help from Ariana Grande, the girls in your life now have five delicious scents to spritz away any memories of their ex.
14. Beautyblender Blender’s Delight ($40): Two beautyblenders, two mini blendercleansers, and the ultimate drying device make for one makeup gift set all the girls in your life are sure to swoon over this holiday season.
15. First Aid Beauty FAB Holiday Cheer Kit ($48): Gift your gals this gentle, emollient-rich, five-piece skincare collection and one thing’s for sure: Their skin is going to feel FAB (get it?) all winter long.
16. Benefit Cosmetics Magical Brow Stars Brow Bestseller Value Set ($59, $140 value): Boost their brows this set of five full-size Benefit bestsellers. Pencils, gels, and pomades ensure that she’ll never be at a loss for a solid arch.
17. Proactiv Hello Kitty Brush Kit ($70): Purchase this Hello Kitty facial kit to help your beauty babes say hello to gorgeous, glowing skin. Sold with three types of disposable, replaceable brush heads and a gentle, deep cleansing face wash, she’ll be able to exfoliate skin and remove makeup in a cinch.
18. DermaDoctor Kakadu C Vitamin C Brightening Kit ($89): Winter weather can put a damper on radiant skin, so to stop that skincare woe from popping into view, arm her with this trio of vitamin C essentials to keep her complexion glowing all season long.
$100 and up
19. Drybar Buttercup & Belles Kit ($199): If your bestie has a bit of a blowout addiction, it’s time to help her learn how to achieve the look from the comfort of her own home. This set — which includes a brush, blow dryer, and volume-boosting haircare products — will set the stage for her strands.
20. Clarisonic Mia Smart Uplift Holiday Set($249): Love the idea of a cleansing tool but want to gift the most luxurious experience? This brush comes with three heads — two to cleanse and one to massage — to promote cleaner, smoother, firmer, younger-looking skin.
Are you going to gift these goodies to your friends and family? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift guides, seasonal decor, and more!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.