Every Fashion Find at Nordstrom We’d Like to Gift Ourselves
Let’s face it, being an adult has its limitations. Generally gone are the days of making a list and checking it twice. Instead, we’re expected to find something really thoughtful for everyone else and pretend to love whatever we’re given in return. Which is precisely why we’ve compiled a wishlist of our favorite Nordstrom fashion finds we think you’d be pumped to receive. Keep scrolling to find that sleek and affordable special something that you’ll actually want to own and then prepare to drop the hints.
1. Michael Kors Cable Knit Muffler ($58): Cozy season calls for the coziest of garb. This mustard number is just the ticket to keep your neck warm while pairing with virtually any outfit combo.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Major GRL PWR Watch ($125): Support a movement that’s always en vogue with this statement timepiece that keeps you punctual and looking stylishly smart.
3. Dagne Dover 365 Landon Duffel Bag ($185): A good weekender is hard to find and *so* essential for every OOO trip. Featuring a padded laptop sleeve, a nylon shoe or laundry bag, and plenty of pockets, we think it’s safe to say that this will quickly become your favorite travel companion.
4. UGG Miranda Robe ($130): Possibly the most crowd-pleasing of presents, a good robe is kind of like gift gold. Luxuriously plush and lightweight, this snuggly style even has a hood for when you need a little extra comfort.
5. Monica Vinader ‘Baja’ Stone Ring ($195): Perfect for stacking or wearing solo, this 18K gold-plated sterling and chalcedony ring is sure to enter into your weekly (if not daily) accessory rotation.
6. Topshop Velvet Puffer Jacket ($130): Winter is *always* about warmth by way of puff, and 2018 is no exception. This velvet variation is just the upgraded yet practical piece to add to your cold-weather wardrobe.
7. Nike Air Max 270 Premium Sneaker ($160): You’ll be ready to get moving in sleek trainers that are anything but basic. Run, walk, strut — these cushy kicks will go nicely with stretch pants, jeans, or even a skirt and tights.
9. Ted Baker Cat Leather Touchscreen Gloves ($129): Truly the cat’s meow, these LBGs really couldn’t be cuter. Keep your hands covered without giving up the ‘gram for a minute.
10. Brixton Messer II Felted Wool Fedora ($64): If you’ve been loving the 2018 hat trend, then this is the cold weather upgrade for you. Rugged yet totally classic, this sophisticated hat is needed RN.
11. UGG Hailey Slipper ($100): Slip into these lush, shearling-lined bbs and you’ll never want to leave home. In the event you do, though, this water-resistant suede style has a durable bottom that can handle early-morning errands.
What do you want from Nordstrom this holiday season? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.