Everything You Need RN from the Urban Outfitters Sale
We love Urban Outfitters. I mean, we really love Urban Outfitters — a lot. That’s why, when we heard about their mega sale, we knew we needed to get you in the know ASAP so you can score all the fabulous deals before they sell out. Just one browse through these amazing finds and you’ll be weekend ready in no time flat. So sit back, relax and let a little retail therapy get you through the weekend in style.
1. Silky Skinny Scarf ($10): What more could you possibly want from a scarf? This must-have is silky, skinny and oh-so fab. Step up your everyday getup with this classic accessory in the making.
2. Ecote Rosalinda Floral Long-Sleeve Mini Dress ($40): Dance the night away in this cute little number that’s destined to be your standby this season. The long sleeves and mustard hue keep it totally fall appropriate, while the painterly floral print will transition this stunner right into next spring.
3. Dolce Vita Saylor Ankle Boot ($140): These little booties are perfect for the weekend — and by weekend, we mean your everyday life. They’re cute, they’re chic and they won’t slow you down when you’re on the go. *Adds to cart*
4. Silence + Noise Rider Vegan Leather Jacket ($70): Yes, you do always have a reason to buy a leather moto jacket — especially when it’s vegan! What else will keep you warm late into the chilly weekend nights?
5. Ecote Leanne Suede Saddle Bag ($20): We can’t think of any good reason to say no to a find like this. We’re digging the tassel detail and the geometric imprint, not to mention the saddle bag was pretty much our favorite handbag trend this season.
6. Luv Aj Marble Triangle Necklace ($130): This gorgeous piece by Luv Aj won’t last long, so you’d better act fast. Be sure to pick up the trendy marbled statement necklace to pair with silk tops and sheer sweaters for the weekend. Come Monday, couple it with a wrap dress or statement knitwear FTW.
7. Geo Ear Jacket Earring ($10): Keep it simple and keep it classy. That’s what we always say. These edgy geometric earrings are exactly what we need to bring our OOTD into OMG territory.
8. Uslu Airlines Lipstick ($10): We know better than to say no to a red lip. How else are we gonna take our Friday night look there once five o’clock rolls around? And for just $10, this find is a serious beauty steal.
9. UO Metallic Hair Tattoo Set ($7): Hold up. Yes, these really are temporary metallic tattoos for your hair. And no, you don’t need tickets to a music festival to rock the style.
10. Gold Leaf Hair Comb ($10): If those festival-ready hair tattoos just aren’t your weekend style, you can still accessorize your locks with this cool piece of bling. We’ve seen the hair comb make a comeback and are more than ready to get in on the trend.
11. Brady Half-Frame Sunglasses ($10): We’ve been dying to get our hands on this season’s must-have sunglass silo. Who wouldn’t like a take-everywhere accessory that packs a major sartorial punch? Then we saw the sale price and upgraded that like to love.
Which of these hot sale finds will help you get the most out of your weekend style? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.