Everything You Need RN from the Urban Outfitters Sale
We love Urban Outfitters. I mean, we really love Urban Outfitters — a lot. That’s why, when we heard about their mega sale, we knew we needed to get you in the know ASAP so you can score all the fabulous deals before they sell out. Just one browse through these amazing finds and you’ll be weekend ready in no time flat. So sit back, relax and let a little retail therapy get you through the weekend in style.
1. Silky Skinny Scarf ($10): What more could you possibly want from a scarf? This must-have is silky, skinny and oh-so fab. Step up your everyday getup with this classic accessory in the making.
2. Ecote Rosalinda Floral Long-Sleeve Mini Dress ($40): Dance the night away in this cute little number that’s destined to be your standby this season. The long sleeves and mustard hue keep it totally fall appropriate, while the painterly floral print will transition this stunner right into next spring.
3. Dolce Vita Saylor Ankle Boot ($140): These little booties are perfect for the weekend — and by weekend, we mean your everyday life. They’re cute, they’re chic and they won’t slow you down when you’re on the go. *Adds to cart*
4. Silence + Noise Rider Vegan Leather Jacket ($70): Yes, you do always have a reason to buy a leather moto jacket — especially when it’s vegan! What else will keep you warm late into the chilly weekend nights?
5. Ecote Leanne Suede Saddle Bag ($20): We can’t think of any good reason to say no to a find like this. We’re digging the tassel detail and the geometric imprint, not to mention the saddle bag was pretty much our favorite handbag trend this season.
6. Luv Aj Marble Triangle Necklace ($130): This gorgeous piece by Luv Aj won’t last long, so you’d better act fast. Be sure to pick up the trendy marbled statement necklace to pair with silk tops and sheer sweaters for the weekend. Come Monday, couple it with a wrap dress or statement knitwear FTW.
7. Geo Ear Jacket Earring ($10): Keep it simple and keep it classy. That’s what we always say. These edgy geometric earrings are exactly what we need to bring our OOTD into OMG territory.
8. Uslu Airlines Lipstick ($10): We know better than to say no to a red lip. How else are we gonna take our Friday night look there once five o’clock rolls around? And for just $10, this find is a serious beauty steal.
9. UO Metallic Hair Tattoo Set ($7): Hold up. Yes, these really are temporary metallic tattoos for your hair. And no, you don’t need tickets to a music festival to rock the style.
10. Gold Leaf Hair Comb ($10): If those festival-ready hair tattoos just aren’t your weekend style, you can still accessorize your locks with this cool piece of bling. We’ve seen the hair comb make a comeback and are more than ready to get in on the trend.
11. Brady Half-Frame Sunglasses ($10): We’ve been dying to get our hands on this season’s must-have sunglass silo. Who wouldn’t like a take-everywhere accessory that packs a major sartorial punch? Then we saw the sale price and upgraded that like to love.
Which of these hot sale finds will help you get the most out of your weekend style? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Pocket doors are so delightful in and of themselves. They appear when you need them, get tucked away when you don't, and make it easy to define rooms while keeping an open floor plan. Add to the pocket door a joyful patterned wallpaper surprise, and you will be sent right into fits of visual jubilation! Or something ;) Today we're sharing two simple and impactful pocket door makeovers that zhuzh up your space in a jiffy.
Anjelika Temple here, co-founder of Brit + Co and proud owner of several pocket doors! When I moved into my first real grown-up house a couple years ago, I knew I wanted to incorporate wallpaper so reached out to our friends at Chasing Paper to see how we might collaborate. It felt like a total lightbulb moment when I realized I could create a surprise pop of pattern on a couple sets of pocket doors.
Not only is it a whimsical way to bring color into a space, but the doors double as picture-perfect backdrops for all your SFH (selfies from home, obvs).
A few pro tips about install:
- Removable wallpaper is miraculously forgiving! You can take it on and off multiple times without it losing integrity (or mucking up your surface).
- I ordered this adhesive wallpaper installation kit with a squeegee and xacto knife and it worked super well. I also recommend a sharp pair of scissors for cutting longer lines.
- This is a two-person job! Get a friend, put on a playlist, and get ready to bond.
- Wild, organic patterns like Tally are great because it's challenging to spot any imperfections in pattern alignment; keep pattern choice in mind if you've got a lot of corners to match up. More geometric patterns and larger shapes leave less room for error (but are awesome in their own right!).
BATHROOM POCKET DOORS
In our primary bathroom, we chose the wallpaper pattern Tally, designed by Kelly Ventura, in White and Navy. In our space, the navy reads as a soft black, which is perfect for the space. It's easy to combine an ever-rotating collection of linens with the Tally pattern.
I love how the white trim becomes the perfect frame around this pocket door piece of art.
My favorite moment in this space is the fact that you actually get a third pop of pattern thanks to our serendipitously placed mirror!
And yes, this one works pretty darn well as a backdrop too ;)
LIVING ROOM DOUBLE DOORS
This set of doors is definitely a focal point of our home. It separates our living room from our primary bedroom which opens onto our backyard. The doors are pretty much always open, but when they're closed we wanted to evoke a fun, nature-inspired vibe. With that in mind, we selected the Lines and Moons pattern by Thimblepress in Green and Brown.
Earth mama vibes up in here! I love how the shapes and colors echo the ferns you see through the windows and the acorn wood details throughout the house.
Love this pattern moment, and xacto-ing out the door handle is def on the oddly satisfying DIY list.
For a pattern lover like me, I love that now I have this instant photo backdrop!
Thanks to Chasing Paper for providing these rolls of pure pattern amazingness. Head to chasingpaper.com to find our own favorites and start adding patterns to your home!
(Wallpaper wingwoman: Kayla Haykin; Photography: Kurt Andre)