5 Budget Beauty Buys (and 1 Splurge) to Spoil Yourself This Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to buckle down and knock a few names off your gift list. A V-day gift for your boo and your best Galentine are on the way, but there is one person who truly deserves something extra special — and that’s you. Whether you decide to go to the spa or get your nails done in a trendy design, this year be a little selfish, because you deserve to treat yo’self. Not sure what to give yourself? Check out these five beauty buys for under $10 (and one totally worth the splurge) to spoil yourself rotten below.
1. Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar ($8): While we could buy everything (and we mean everything) from Lush, we happened to LOVE this unicorn horn. Crumble it up, sprinkle it in your bath and let the magic begin. Made with lavender, ylang-ylang and neroli, this mystical bath bar will relax you and bring out your inner goddess.
2. TRESemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Hair Mask ($5): Give your locks the lovin’ they deserve by soaking them in this hair mask. This silky little number will nourish your strands from root to tip and will leave your hair feeling moisturized and smooth.
3. Sephora Collection Foot Mask ($5): Nothing feels better than a foot massage, amiright? So treat yo’self by covering your feet in a luxe foot mask. Say buh-bye to achy feet, and say hello to comforted and softened heels and toes. Girl, you deserve it.
4. Dr. Teal’s Restore & Replenish Pink Himalayan Soak ($5): While a bath bomb will sooth your skin, soaking in Epsom salt will help get rid of toxins. And, honey, you know we could all use a detox every now and then.
5. Essie Nail Polish Borrowed and Blue ($9): If you don’t have the time to go to the salon, buy your favorite nail polish, park yourself in front of some Netflix and hit up an at-home manicure. Whether you keep it super simple or go all out with a next-level design, this is a must do. Why? Because you deserve it.
6. Joanna Vargas Euphoria Mask ($75): A self-care day wouldn’t be the same without a gentle face mask. Made with soft bamboo and anti-inflammatory botanicals, your face will feel nourished, loved and crazy soft. At $75, this product is a bit of a splurge — but it is so worth it and so are you!
Need more ideas for Galentines Day? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.