18 OMG-Worthy Valentine’s Day Gifts to Give Yourself
No boo, no problem. You’ve got *plenty* of other reasons to shower yourself with love and affection this February 13, 14 and 15 (‘cause why stop at just one day?). Ahead, we’ve compiled 21 heart-pounding gifts, Valentine’s Day lingerie included, that you should absolutely-without-a-doubt treat yo’self to. So, go on and get shopping — you deserve it!
1. Out from Under Life of the Party Mesh Slip ($69): Ooh la la — did someone say frothy tulle and frills aplenty?
2. Tuleste Double Pom Pom Earrings ($120): OTT in the best possible way, these festive pom-pom earrings are the pièce de résistance you’ve been missing out on.
3. Free People Graffiti Painted Clutch ($250): Ah, we heart it.
4. Kate Spade Eden Flats ($198): TBH, you had us at cherry red skimmers. Toss them on alongside rolled-up boyfriend jeans or an LBD for maximum impact.
5. Cloverpost Heart String Earrings ($88): Oh Em GEE is right. If your neck-plunging gown doesn’t bring the drama (with a capital D), then these dainty gold heart charm danglers will. We promise you that.
6. Sleepy Jones Marina Pajama Shirt ($158): File this oversized pajama shirt under what to wear on Bachelor Mondays and lazy Sundays when you’d rather just spend your afternoon daydreaming.
7. Comme des Garçons Low-Top Sneakers ($125): You can’t go wrong with the classics, especially when it comes to plain white tennies. These Comme des Garçons low-tops featuring the brand’s iconic heart and eyes logo will be a mainstay in your wardrobe for years to come.
8. Pop & Suki Camera Bag ($195): Between the cotton candy shade of pink, the compact size and the fact that you can wear it as a backpack, a fanny pack or a cross-body bag, this one’s really a no-brainer. Bonus points: It can even be customized with your initials or something equally tongue-in-cheek.
9. Seoul Little 24K Gold Plated XO Post Earring ($48): Obsessed would be an understatement. These delicate 24K gold “xo” studs were not only designed for everyday wear, but they’re just minimal enough to rock on a certain lovey dovey holiday. *Wink*
10. J.Crew Tippi Sweater With Embroidered Lips ($80): Nothing to wear for a V-Day office party? Say no more. Keep it simple with this merino wool sweater featuring a fun embroidered smooch patch that can definitely be worn beyond February 14.
11. Little Arrow Heart Sunnies Pin ($10): Too much cardigan swag? No such thing. Proceed to personalize the lapel of your denim jacket or baseball cap with this heart sunnies enamel pin that’s too cute for words.
12. Topshop Fluffy Heart Ankle Socks ($6): Galentine’s Day is synonymous with an epic slumber party with your BFFs, hence the need for a pair of these huggable heart-printed ankle socks. We’d go as far as to say that matching jammies and fluffy slippers are in order.
13. Zoe Karssen Hearts All Over Sweatpants ($169): Because a girl’s gotta be equipped with a luxe pair of stay-at-home sweats. Whether you’re staying in for a rom-com movie marathon or heading out for a carton of Ben & Jerry’s, these embroidered heart printed sweats make low-key bummin’ it look chic.
14. Suzywan Deluxe Love Line Heart Choker ($28): You need not be head over heels in love to flaunt this kitschy heart silhouette choker that’s game for an upcoming singles-only party at da club. It’ll look DDG with a lace-up bodysuit or a crushed velvet frock.
15. Krewe Julia | Camellia Acetate Frames ($195): You don’t need an excuse to splurge on a pair of these sassy specs inspired by the New Orleans’ Art District. Pink is your power color, after all.
16. Wildfox Love at First Sight Eye Mask ($48): Beauty sleep is so underrated these days, y’all!
17. Lulu Guinness Leather Envelope Card Holder ($68): We’re low-key obsessed with this cheeky pint-sized Lulu Guinness leather card holder that’s shaped like an envelope. (The red lips-sealed kiss doesn’t hurt either.)
18. Loeffler Randall Heartla Ankle Wrap Sandal ($195): Run, don’t walk, to snatch up a pair of these swoon-inducing Loeffler Randall heart-embellished lace-up sandals that will make you go, “Awww!” Team ‘em with millennial pink trousers for the ultimate boss babe-approved getup.
Which of these V-Day themed essentials will you be scooping up? Follow us on Pinterest for more Instababe-approved style inspo!