Let’s get one thing straight: You can *absolutely* buy yourself gifts for V-Day. Between Galentine’s Day and the “treat yo’ self” mantra, you have no excuse not to purchase a few things and practice some self-love. We’ve rounded up presents you can gift yourself to make this Valentine’s Day a little sweeter, whether you’re single, in a relationship, or you know, it’s complicated.
1. Anthropologie The Happiness 100 Day Planner ($30): Happiness starts with you, and this planner of course. Make good on your New Year’s resolutions with a concrete plan for achieving some of your goals through the long winter months.
2. Ban.do Large Message Board ($120): Pink is totally appropriate for this time of year, and this letter board will make all your punny Instagram photos that much more stylish.
3. PB Teen The Emily & Meritt Animal Headphones ($59): Giving yourself the gift of good sound quality is hard to beat. These gold stunners will turn heads in the gym, at the library, or on your commute.
4. Quiet Clementine Clay Heart Ring Dish ($30): Keep all your cherished gems in this beautifully crafted dish. Your earrings from the mall will look just as good as your diamonds and pearls when they’re sitting in this heart-shaped tray.
5. Urban Outfitters Ugh Neon Sign ($79): Love is great, but it also sucks sometimes. It’s complicated, and this neon accessory kinda sums it up perfectly, wouldn’t you agree?
6. The Little Market Blush Moroccan Cups Gift Box ($56): When was the last time you purchased something that made a difference in the life of the person who made it? Combine an indulgence with a good deed, and then call it a day with these handmade ceramic cups.
7. Target Hearts Glazed Stoneware Mug 14oz Red/Black ($10, set of two): Okay, so these definitely have a V-Day vibe, but when Comme des Garçons did something similar in footwear everyone lost their minds. Stay trendy and ahead of the curve with these cheeky mugs.
8. Beehive Handmade LLC Arrow Cheese Markers ($58): Liz Lemon had it right: Cheese, pajamas as daywear, and TV on a Friday night. Set your priorities straight with some chic cheese board markers to make this weekend’s plans a little more formal.
9. H&M Home Printed Tea Towel ($7): A gift to yourself can be something as small as new tea towels for your kitchen or bar cart. These beautiful pink ones will transition nicely through spring and summer.
10. ASOS Urbancode Leopard Print Faux Fur Scarf ($125): Winter, watch out. Pair this scarf with a bold coat or sweater to make a statement this season.
11. Rifle Paper Co. Balloon Ride Print ($24): Bringing art into your house is one of the easiest ways to make it feel like home. So if your space is feeling kind of empty right now, adding a few prints to your online shopping cart will help fill the void.
12. Kate Spade Demi Fine Heart Signet Ring ($118): Be your own queen of hearts with a signet ring. You can have this one monogrammed, or leave it plain. Add it to any outfit for that extra touch of glam.
13. Lulu & Georgie Ace of Hearts Tray ($28): The ace of hearts design here is both classic and trendy, and the tray itself is super useful. So you’re giving yourself the gift of all-around great home decor.
Let us know what gifts you’re buying for yourself this year by tweeting us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.