12 Ways to Treat Yourself This Valentine’s Day
Ah the holiday of love: It’s back again, but we’ve put a self-indulgent spin on it. Whether you’re coupled up, happily single or not-so-happily single, you deserve to feel as fabulous as you are. One surefire way to feel that way is to spoil yourself with a gift (or two or three). From a cozy dinner for one to a full on spa treatment, we’ve got 12 can’t-miss items that will help you celebrate you this Valentine’s day.
1. Restore Hair Oil ($15): Hair treatments are something we all mean to do consistently, but never seem to find the time for. While you’re in pampering mode, this neroli and lavender-scented hair oil will make it impossible to forget your locks.
2. Mini Heart Necklace ($32): Give yourself some love and show it off to the world with this itty-bitty heart necklace. It’s beautiful, dainty and goes with absolutely everything.
3. DIY Macaroon Kit ($25): If you’re having a night in, there’s hardly a better way to spend it than whipping up some gorgeous and delicious macaroons. This kit makes it easy as pie… er, as easy as little french cookies!
4. Popcorn Chocolate Bar ($15): Chocolate and popcorn are a match made in heaven, coming together deliciously in this equally creative and tasty chocolate bar. Warning: An obsession may begin.
5. Skinny Dipper Tequila Mixer ($11): Boozy night for one, please! The crisp and refreshing notes of mango and lemon that make up this tequila-ready mixer are massively wonderful.
6. S’mores Marshmallows ($8): No need to fuss with fire and melted chocolate everywhere: These artisan marshmallows have all the flavor and none of the hassle of campfire s’mores.
7. Soy Glad We’re Friends ($18): The most important friend you’ll ever have is yourself. Celebrate it to the fullest with this sweet-smelling candle. Whatever it is that you’re doing this Valentine’s Day, it’ll be better with this candle lit in the background.
8. Bad-Ass Bitch Lip Balm ($4): You’re a bad ass and you know it. Gift this to yourself on V-Day and if you’re ever feeling unsure of yourself, whip out this lip balm for a little reminder.
9. Cup of Cheer Tote Set ($32): This set has everything you need for an indulgent night: a well-designed tote, two hot chocolate mixes and a beautiful mug to keep you warm, cozy and happy.
10. Chocolate and Peanut Caramels ($5): This three-piece set of chocolate amazingness is certainly not your run-of-the-mill chocolate, making it the ideal treat for yourself.
11. Coffee Scrub ($18): If you’re going the spa treatment route, this coffee scrub is essential. It’ll leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated from the caffeine. You’ll be kissed with the light scent of coffee that everyone loves.
12. Face Care Kit ($74): Take the face mask trend to the next level. This group of products is the ultimate indulgence that will leave your mug looking fresher than ever, even in the middle of winter.