When it comes to hosting a vegan pal for dinner, we’re pros. Thanks to gems like jackfruit and the abundance of vegan tacos in circulation, there’s always something tasty to whip up — and that goes for brunch too. Despite the fact that most brunch-y foods rely on eggs and dairy, there’s a delicious vegan spin on everything thanks to all the fab substitutes out there. (Vegan cheese, we see you.) Here are 12 tempting vegan ways to start your vegan day.
1. Birch Beer and Cardamom Sugar Pancakes With Cold Brew Coffee Maple Syrup: When your love for coffee knows no bounds, mix it into your maple syrup and pour it all over your fluffy pancakes. (via Terminatetor Kitchen)
2. Pomegranate and Molasses Tahini Breakfast Bowl: Soya yogurt is swirled with pomegranate molasses and tahini to create this kaleidoscopic dish. Topped with dried fruit and refreshing mint, this brunch bowl is sure to impress. (via Discover Delicious)
3. Vegan French Toast With Fresh Strawberry Sauce: This GF French toast stack gets doused in a sweet strawberry sauce, then topped with naturally sweet maple syrup and your fave seasonal fruit. (via Catching Seeds)
4. Protein-Packed Avocado Toast: This avocado toast kicks things up with a smear of hearty hummus, peppery radishes, and a sprinkle of hemp seeds, proving that plant-based protein, fiber, and healthy fats are where it’s at. (via Eating by Elaine)
6. Vegan Spicy Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Tacos: Smokey scrambled tofu is spooned into warm corn tortillas, then topped with creamy avocado and hot sauce for a savory brekkie that can’t be beat. (via Blissful Basil)
For more delicious vegan eats, follow us on Pinterest!