It’s true that you love donuts SO much that your perfect birthday would include a giant donut birthday cake. And it’s also possible that your fantasy wedding would feature donut cakes and donut walls. Plus, let’s face it — you sprout emoji heart eyes at the mere *thought* of mini rainbow donuts. If that’s you (and don’t worry, we won’t judge ’cause obvi that’s us too), prepare to have your obsession with fried dough taken to a whole ‘nother level. Donut pops, donut cereal (yes, cereal!) and bubblegum donuts, anyone? Oh, and all are 100 percent vegan — so raise a coffee mug to our planet. Here are 19 times vegan donuts stopped us in our tracks on Instagram.
1. Fruit Loopy: You’ll have no problem getting in a whole day’s worth of fruit servings when you do it the donut way. Bring on the next round.
2. Breakfast Oh’s: Yes, this Instababe actually makes her own donut cereal. Grab your biggest breakfast bowl, because those chocolate iced donuts with rainbow sprinkles look to be the bomb.
3. Rainbow Bright: There’s nothing more wonderful than a dense cake donut, unless it’s one that’s frosted in natural fruit flavors. They all look so delicious, it’s hard to choose just one.
4. Frosted Oats: This creative foodie took a plain vegan toasted oats cereal and iced each individual oaty-o. Now that’s dedication to your muse.
5. Jelly Filling: These brightly iced vegan donuts are hiding a sweet surprise. Each roll is jam-packed — literally — with fruity jelly. One bite and you’ll be in jelly-roll heaven.
6. Donut Topper: Overnight oats never tasted so good. This morning mason jar of oats is topped with a vegan donut in magical unicorn colors. The edible flower topper adds a nice touch.
7. Bubblelicious: You may not think bubble gum and donuts go together, but color you wrong. These Bazooka-flavored breakfast treats are as delicious to look at as they are to eat.
8. Matcha, Natch: Nothing goes so well with your matcha latte as a delicious raspberry-iced donut with matcha sprinkles. It’s 100 percent wholesome and 100 percent tasty.
9. Donut Lolly: There’s something irresistible about breakfast on a stick. Especially when it comes in the form of a yummy vegan donut in rainbow swirl.
10. Donut Decorations: This vegan cake is just dripping with chocolate ganache. But the real star of the show is the petite donuts that decorate the cake top. Save us a slice with a donut, please.
11. Pretty Please With Sprinkles: These pink funfetti donuts are fit for a princess party. When a donut looks this delightful, the vegans in the house aren’t missing a thing.
12. Salt & Sweet: Who can resist salted caramel with a heavy drizzle of dark chocolate? Put one aside for tomorrow’s lunchbox and break it out when the four o’clock munchies come calling.
13. Birthday Bash: This donut cake is perfect for a vegan birthday celebration. Get your selfie stick ready, because this one’s guaranteed to bring on the likes.
14. Cookies & Cream: If a donut and a cookie had a baby, it would look like this. Grab a whole dozen, because everyone in the house is going to want one.
15. Peanut Butter Goodness: Two tastes that go great together. Is there anyone in the world immune to the wonders of chocolate and peanut butter? If there is, we haven’t met them.
16. Very Berry: These vibrantly hued donuts are vegan and all natural, and they look just like a little slice of paradise. Take this batch out to your deck or patio and enjoy al fresco, as they were meant to be.
17. Cereal Killers: Some like donuts in their cereal, while others like cereal on their donuts. C’est la vie — it’s all good.
18. Choco Loco: This cake donut is iced in vanilla glaze, then topped with chocolate cereal bits. Be still our hearts!
19. Banana Split: If you love Chunky Monkey ice cream, you will adore this vegan donut that’s iced in banana frosting, drizzled in dark chocolate fudge, sprinkled with nuts and topped with a cherry. Grab two forks, because a donut this AH-mazing simply must be shared.
If you’re digging these Instagram food trends, follow us on Pinterest for more.