6 New Pieces of Cheerful Wall Art to Brighten Up Your Walls
If you’ve got 99 problems and bare walls are one of them, we’re here to save the day. From perfect small kitchen decor to pieces that will help you bond during a winter crafternoon, these six pieces of lively wall art will launch your home design in the right direction.
1. Scout and Lilly Answer is Always Tacos Wool Felt Pennant ($25): This pennant is a cute alternative take on kitchen wall decor. But it’s the sentiment that really hits it out of the park, making it a great fit for any space. There’s no time or place where thinking about tacos won’t make you happy.
2. Little Acorns by Ro Custom Side Name DIY Growth Chart Kit ($22): This is by far the cutest thing we’ve seen in a while for parents, aunts and godparents alike. This interactive piece of wall decor is DIY and creates lasting memories of the little ones in your life growing up.
3. My Friend Court Peach’r Perfect Art Print ($15): This abstract expressionist piece has some seriously pretty hues that are guaranteed to brighten up any space you put them in. If you’ve got a windowless bathroom or office cubicle, this is a great way to bring in some light and inspiration.
4. Lemonwood Imprints Santa Cruz Surf Map ($45): This print is perfect for Bay Area peeps, Californians-at-heart and anyone who wouldn’t mind adding some sunny surf vibes to their abode (aka everyone). The functional map aspect of this pretty print is an awesome bonus.
5. Brit + Co Calligraphy Wall Art Kit ($50): If you’ve got a frame-worthy message that’s begging to become your next piece of wall art, this calligraphy kit is for you. Take any fave saying you’d like and hand-letter your way to your very own work of art.
6. Albie Designs USA Cities Print ($68): Available in several cities from DC to New York to Nashville, these prints let you cover your wall with an ode to the city you’re in. Or you can create a sentimental gallery wall with prints of all the cities where you’ve lived.
What’s brightening up your walls these days? Show us by tagging us on Instagram @britandco!