6 New Pieces of Cheerful Wall Art to Brighten Up Your Walls
If you’ve got 99 problems and bare walls are one of them, we’re here to save the day. From perfect small kitchen decor to pieces that will help you bond during a winter crafternoon, these six pieces of lively wall art will launch your home design in the right direction.
1. Scout and Lilly Answer is Always Tacos Wool Felt Pennant ($25): This pennant is a cute alternative take on kitchen wall decor. But it’s the sentiment that really hits it out of the park, making it a great fit for any space. There’s no time or place where thinking about tacos won’t make you happy.
2. Little Acorns by Ro Custom Side Name DIY Growth Chart Kit ($22): This is by far the cutest thing we’ve seen in a while for parents, aunts and godparents alike. This interactive piece of wall decor is DIY and creates lasting memories of the little ones in your life growing up.
3. My Friend Court Peach’r Perfect Art Print ($15): This abstract expressionist piece has some seriously pretty hues that are guaranteed to brighten up any space you put them in. If you’ve got a windowless bathroom or office cubicle, this is a great way to bring in some light and inspiration.
4. Lemonwood Imprints Santa Cruz Surf Map ($45): This print is perfect for Bay Area peeps, Californians-at-heart and anyone who wouldn’t mind adding some sunny surf vibes to their abode (aka everyone). The functional map aspect of this pretty print is an awesome bonus.
5. Brit + Co Calligraphy Wall Art Kit ($50): If you’ve got a frame-worthy message that’s begging to become your next piece of wall art, this calligraphy kit is for you. Take any fave saying you’d like and hand-letter your way to your very own work of art.
6. Albie Designs USA Cities Print ($68): Available in several cities from DC to New York to Nashville, these prints let you cover your wall with an ode to the city you’re in. Or you can create a sentimental gallery wall with prints of all the cities where you’ve lived.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)