5 Stylish Ways Celebs Have Shown Love for Their Boo
Back in our day, when you wanted the world to know how much you loved your S.O., you did it with matching tattoos. Since laser removal is expensive, we’ve been on the hunt for cute ways to flex our feelings without the painful commitment. If you really want to let bae (or Instagram) know how you feel, you’ve gotta get creative like Tom Hiddleston did for Taylor Swift with his now infamous tank top. And while Tom got mocked a bit on social media, other celebs aren’t listening to the haters. Here are five celebs showing you how to give your better half a different kind of PDA.
1. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: While Miley and Liam have us on wedding watch (when are they going to walk down the aisle?!), the soon-to-be Mrs. Hemsworth showed her future husband — and her Instagram followers — just how much her boo means to her by wearing a tee with his last name on the back.
2. Ayesha and Steph Curry: Ayesha Curry is a vocal supporter of her basketball-playing husband, Steph, and her tweets showing that support have gotten her into a little trouble. It doesn’t seem to be a problem for Ayesha, because she’s got her husband by her side and on her jacket in the form of this stylish varsity number.
Thas ma girl pic.twitter.com/Mi0rnoOWs9
— zayn (@zaynmalik) May 15, 2016
3. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik: Gigi Hadid isn’t shy about showing the world just how much she loves her man. She and Zayn even starred in a US Vogue editorial together. Gigi proudly wears a “Z + G” necklace, and she even had this t-shirt made to let you know that you can’t replace her bae.
4. Kanye and Kim Kardashian West: Kim K is a wife, model and promoter all wrapped into one tiny 5’3″ package when it comes to her hubby Kanye West. She wears his clothing designs and his sneakers, and sometimes she even shows her love on her chest. While preggo with Saint, Kim wore a t-shirt with Kanye’s face on it just to remind everyone who’s Mrs. West.
5. Penelope Disick and Khloe Kardashian: Who says bae can’t be your pint-sized clone? Nothing says “I love you” quite like matching hairstyles, especially when they are so RN. Penelope Disick turned into a trend-savvy mini me when she sported this season’s most popular hair trend — boxer braids — just like her proud auntie KoKo.
Want more celeb style inspo? Check us out on Pinterest.